New hands free videochat device

ThespiAnn

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this before?

It's a new invention called "Skyfloat". You stick it on the ceiling and it "floats" in front of you; looks perfect for Skype or Glide! No more one-hand signing :)

Skyfloatx.com

Attachments

• Skyfloat.png
    Skyfloat.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 16
Duct tape works great too.
Works for other things as well, just a shame there's no options for that.

You could use a bookstand to hold Skype or Glide up and have both hands free.

Skype is a program and Glide is an app. Can't exactly prop up a software program/app :D

I suppose she meant... "you could use a bookstand to hold your tablet or phone up and have both hands free". Me.. I just use my PC with Skype and ZVRS.. both of which I keep forgetting to log into. Really need a standalone or something...

Skype is a program and Glide is an app. Can't exactly prop up a software program/app :D

I suppose she meant... "you could use a bookstand to hold your tablet or phone up and have both hands free". Me.. I just use my PC with Skype and ZVRS.. both of which I keep forgetting to log into. Really need a standalone or something...
There is a stand alone, if you ask nicely they might hold it for you....lol
might still need the duct tape tho....

There is a stand alone, if you ask nicely they might hold it for you....lol
might still need the duct tape tho....

Oh we gots duct tape here.. in the garage I think. I've been asking nicely for a while now but ZVRS is a pain in the ass. I got an email a while back promoting the Z Max and Z70... so I reply I'm interested! No response. :pissed:

Sorenson-- not sure I want to have my TV share with Sorenson- waiting to see what the deal is with their new product...heard about it back in August or September when I went to the open house here in NC.

Back