New Download for BB in Emergency 911 Calls Using SVRS

EagleCherokee63

Reaction score
Sorenson IP Relay

Try SIPRelay™ Mobile for BlackBerry®
Beta testing of our latest SIPRelay technology is now completed! Be one of the first to get a sneak peek at the fully-functioning free download that connects users directly to SIPRelaly from their BlackBerry smartphones.

Download SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry onto your BlackBerry smartphone today - click here to learn more or to get the FREE download.

How to Place Emergency 911 Calls Using SVRS
You can use Sorenson VRS® (SVRS) to make 911 emergency calls with your Sorenson videophone (i.e., VP-100™ or VP-200™). 911 emergency calls placed through a Sorenson videophone will receive priority attention.

To place a 911 emergency call through SVRS with your Sorenson VP-200, please follow these directions:
Use the number keys on your Sorenson videophone remote to enter 911 in the dial field
Highlight the SVRS button
Press the Enter button on your remote
Be prepared to give the interpreter your full name and the address of the emergency
Although Sorenson VRS is an option for you to use in an emergency, you should always keep a standard telephone or TTY. During a power outage or an Internet connection failure you would not be able to use your Sorenson videophone to make a 911 emergency call using Sorenson VRS. Your TTY should work in those situations if it is equipped with a backup battery. Dialing 911 from your telephone or through TTY services is still recommended for immediate identification of your location.

:rofl:

BB don't have VRS, however they have SIPRelay, it's like text chat, not video.

Read carefully in next time.

:rofl:

BB don't have VRS, however they have SIPRelay, it's like text chat, not video.

Read carefully in next time.

You can shoot him since he didn't read and research the first post :rofl:

as his sig states :P

Here for you.
M4A1a.jpg

I believe Eagle got this from email and the bottom part of her post is just a added text regarding E911 via Sorenson's VP

Her title was wrong.. the new download for BB is SIPRelay Mobile not E911 using SVRS :)

I have the email which I will post in a new thread separately (please don't merge)

I believe Eagle got this from email and the bottom part of her post is just a added text regarding E911 via Sorenson's VP

Her title was wrong.. the new download for BB is SIPRelay Mobile not E911 using SVRS :)

I have the email which I will post in a new thread separately (please don't merge)

I got same email as you and Eagle too.

Back