New BB 8900 !? I never seen before.

MYMDA2007

Reaction score
oh, that's BB touchscreen down there. hmm, interesting.

maybe release only in U.K. (united kindgom) not release in the U.S. yet
for BB touchscreen (look like IPhone). I dunno

BB pearl flip. i don't want pearl because no full qwerty keyboard.

first I will get curve then bold maybe (when the price is down or hoping it's on sale).

BB touchscreen is Verizon exclusive now, not know if release but will release this fall.

BB 8900 is pointless due no 3G.

I'm forward to BB 9000 aka Bold but different codename for Verizon due support EVDO Rev. A.

AliciaM,

How much is the BB Bold in Canada, Do you know? (Curious).

Nice but BB Javelin is like BB Curve on Steroid. So I doubt that it is any difference except for more internal memory. It means you can download lot more application than you would on Curve. That would means that to young bb users, more theme and more games. I didn't need much games on Curve. I would love to have full screen Youtube videos and capable to run video or apps on Flashplayer. So it's up to RIM to add flashplayer in new BB.

Catty

The new Touchscreen BB will be out hopefully November at Verizon.

It's going to be known as the Blackberry Storm.

go over to http://www.verizonwireless.com/storm and u will get a pic of the Storm for now.

Now that makes me want to trade my much-abused LG EnV for the Storm if its close to 200 AT&T charges for the iPhone. No worries cuz the Storm is the iPhone's equal and I can get it at Verizon cuz after all Im a Verizon customer anyways :) I considered getting a Voyager, but hearing of the Storm ..it was to hell with the Voyager im gone Storm.

go over to http://www.verizonwireless.com/storm and u will get a pic of the Storm for now.

Now that makes me want to trade my much-abused LG EnV for the Storm if its close to 200 AT&T charges for the iPhone. No worries cuz the Storm is the iPhone's equal and I can get it at Verizon cuz after all Im a Verizon customer anyways :) I considered getting a Voyager, but hearing of the Storm ..it was to hell with the Voyager im gone Storm.

I'm Verizon customer too. :)

Guys,

Spot new BB Javelin 8900 at BlackBerry Javelin 8900 Hands-On Hardware First Look | CrackBerry.com

also if you are BB users, go forums at CrackBerry.com – The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers

*sigh* confused me, I want curve, bold, now this new toy is coming around corner, yea worth waits for get me best BB someday next year or so.

Dg.
8900 ("redesigned" curve II) is actually going to replace 8300 series, because you can tell that 8900 is new version device/redesign from 83XX series.. so you better look at BlackBerry thats what it tell you 9000 (BOLD) replaced 8800 series already.. Also, Kickstart is going to replace 81XX series.

Honestly, I didn't know that you are touchscreen LG EnV user. I heard that EnV is good device of products. I am wondering what make you want to switch from EnV to Storm? (I just curious). ;)

Honestly, I didn't know that you are touchscreen LG EnV user. I heard that EnV is good device of products. I am wondering what make you want to switch from EnV to Storm? (I just curious). ;)

The LG EnV is not a touchscreen. Its successor, the Voyager is a touchscreen with flip up keyboard like the old EnV. The Storm is much more appealing to me as it would be my 1st BB. Imagine a BB that acts more like a iPhone, now that sure did seal the deal for me.

Back