new 2-way text pager

When the OP seems to be a person who signed up to sell Zipit pager, why is he still here and not banned for spamming??

Plus Virgin Mobile is $35 monthly for unlimited text and data.

When the OP seems to be a person who signed up to sell Zipit pager, why is he still here and not banned for spamming??

Plus Virgin Mobile is $35 monthly for unlimited text and data.

No disrespect here, but I'm not selling zipit pagers. Originally I was just asking if anyone has used them and decided to get one and share my experience. The underlying carrier for Virgin Mobile is Sprint. Sprint is lacking in my area compared to Verizon and $35 is still more than I'm paying while getting the benefit of the reporting capability.

No disrespect here, but I'm not selling zipit pagers. Originally I was just asking if anyone has used them and decided to get one and share my experience. The underlying carrier for Virgin Mobile is Sprint. Sprint is lacking in my area compared to Verizon and $35 is still more than I'm paying while getting the benefit of the reporting capability.

I don't mind your disrespect, but each successive post of yours tells more info about the zipit pagers.

If you aren't trying to look subtle about selling a product while signing up here with no other posts or interests, I probably need to go buy a good felt hat to eat...

Hi,

I checked and emailed it to PagerDirect.....about Zipit. They said that they offer discount $24.95 for the hearing-impaired.....

Back