Never thought I would make it back here after such a long time

Sasha64

Reaction score
Sorry it been so long since I have been back to AD and thought i drop off a line to say hello to the oldies and the newbies that have been added since i was last here.

I am doing well and still busy with my life plus also there have been some good things and bad things happening but I just take a day at a time.

So cheerios and take care.

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

Hello Sasha64,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) ...

Ahh I think I remember you - been in a long time no see ya. :)
By the way, if you wonder who I am - This is an ol' Scarlett. Do hope you remember me. LOL

It's good to see you back and have fun postin' with old/new friends here. ;)

:welcome: Sasha to AllDeaf! It's good to see you here, have fun posting with us and see ya around. :hug:

many thanks

Thanks for welcoming me back and Im sure i will be in here abit more often now have new computer and faster broadband to make things more easier.

Ahh yeah I remmy you cyberred aka scarlett. So good to see you again.

Welcome to Alldeaf! About time you found your way over here... :D Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay here in AD!

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

1.gif
to AD..Glad you came back and be with us. Just don't forget us! hehehe. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hey Sasha,

Welcome to AllDeaf, hope ya enjoy reading and posting in here. :)

Hugz

Hey there Sasha - It's great to see you around here in AD and most of all, enjoy yourself here. ;) Btw, Welcome to AD! :wave:

Thanks everyone for the welcome back to AD. Im sure im gonna enjoyed being back here again but have alot of catching up to do to keep up with everthing but isnt gonna go too far back on the old news so will mostly focus on what happening right now.

Take care all.

Hello, Sasha and welcome to AD. Even though you said you wanted to concentrate on the present forward, I need to ask you if you are the same Sasha I once knew from NZ? If you are, here's a great big hug!

Back