Never thought I would make it back here after such a long time

:welcome: Back To All Deaf Sasha64!!
Did ya have a different s/n back then?
I don't believe I know you, I just joined in July '06
Nice to meet you:)

Hey hugs Sasha! it's great see you join here :) and you know me :giggle: anyways welcome join AD! smile and see you around here and have fun

Welcome back Sasha... ya certainly been away for too long to deal with stuff of yours for the time till ya came back... do enjoy here and glad to see ya back among us..now ya can deal with Panther getting slappy happy on moi.. haha...

:welcome: Welcome here to this AD forum and hope you can find this place fit your concern about your hearing loss and deafness. We all have the same problem as you have. Sign Languages, schools, jobs, interpreters, and many more.. Please share your info with us. And Great place to make friends here too..

Warning, watch out for crazy people here... :giggle:

Have fun!! :iough:

Thanks everyone for the welcome back.

Tousi and peachy lady yeppp it me from NZ. Great to see ya again.

Of course Northstar it good to be back once in a while but those previous few years been quite a nitemare but am getting back on my feet again and making some changes in my life.

Thanks all

Sorry it been so long since I have been back to AD and thought i drop off a line to say hello to the oldies and the newbies that have been added since i was last here.

I am doing well and still busy with my life plus also there have been some good things and bad things happening but I just take a day at a time.

So cheerios and take care.

Hey there. I also just came back from a loooong absent! I am not even in the same user name that I used last time I was here as I couldn't remember the name until I looked it up, and now have to figure out my password! So I'll just be using this until I figure it out then go back to my old name!
Anyways, welcome back!! :]

Thank you Deafmamma and welcome back too and hope yu find ur old sn in here.

Thank u chn and welcome to AD and hope u will enjoy posting in here now and then.:)

Back