Nelson Mandela: A Villain Portrayed As A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think talking crap about a frail old man is going to give your movement credence, then you are sadly mistaken.

Would you prefer that South African had remained under apartheid? Is that what you prefer?

Black South Africans were angry over decades of control from white politicians in that country. It was THEIR country and a bunch of foreigners were trapping them in THEIR country. I would be pissed off as well. Doesn't justify any violence but you have to understand where people are coming from when they react the way they do.

If you think talking crap about a frail old man is going to give your movement credence, then you are sadly mistaken.

Would you prefer that South African had remained under apartheid? Is that what you prefer?

Black South Africans were angry over decades of control from white politicians in that country. It was THEIR country and a bunch of foreigners were trapping them in THEIR country. I would be pissed off as well. Doesn't justify any violence but you have to understand where people are coming from when they react the way they do.

Movement? Please, let's just stick to the facts. He isn't a saint like the media has portrayed him to be.

A man named Harry who moved to Canada opened my eyes to what went on behind the scenes in South Africa. After that, I started looking into it. Turn out he wasn't pulling my leg. In fact, there are a good number of refugees here in Canada from South Africa because of everything that has happened over there.

Heck, the government of Canada even banned the ex-wife of Mandela from entering the country due to her terrorist background.

For a good read...

"When the Loerie Sings Again"...

http://members.shaw.ca/loerie/Loerie_US1.pdf

It's a long read, but worth it if you want to learn a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back