Neither Male Nor Female: Oregon Resident Legally Recognized As Third Gender

I reject the gender binary and think if someone wants to ID neither "male" nor "female", that's fine...

Whatever happened to the X and Y chromosomes? What do we have now, A-Z chromosomes? :dizzy:

that doesn't answer the question..
and you know it.

besides being ideologically framed.
what do mean to state by realist?
are you claiming you know what ever other human being is regardless on what they may state to you?

how have you come by this knowledge?

LOL...leave it to hochi to tax your brain. So...like I said, I've a vagina and I'm female with boobies too. Have children...so I know I'm a bona-fide, the real McCoy female. I don't live in a fantasy world of thinking I'm a male or a non-binary "person"...I don't feel I'm "ideologically framed"...I like being a female.
Realizing too, there are other people that don't feel this way...and no problem of my own.

is that all we are?
just some x y chromosomes..

o i c
No, that's not all we are but those are the building blocks.

This is what I believe:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(Genesis 1:27, KJV)

I'm not going to second guess God's design.

LOL...leave it to hochi to tax your brain. So...like I said, I've a vagina and I'm female with boobies too. Have children...so I know I'm a bona-fide, the real McCoy female. I don't live in a fantasy world of thinking I'm a male or a non-binary "person"...I don't feel I'm "ideologically framed"...I like being a female.
Realizing too, there are other people that don't feel this way...and no problem of my own.

you are most certainly ideology framed.
look at the language your using.

"fantasy world"

your dismissing others valid experiences as a fantasy because it doesn't fit into your binary ideas.

your putting "person" in quotation marks, doesn't help your argument of non bias ether

No, that's not all we are but those are the building blocks.

This is what I believe:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(Genesis 1:27, KJV)

I'm not going to second guess God's design.

that just dismisses others valid experiences of living through their life.
what they are

you are most certainly ideology framed.
look at the language your using.

"fantasy world"

your dismissing others valid experiences as a fantasy because it doesn't fit into your binary ideas.

your putting "person" in quotation marks, doesn't help your argument of non bias ether

Again, what this "person" feels and actually is....is 2 different things.

Again, what this "person" feels and actually is....is 2 different things.

says you..

feelings are as real as any book based or evidence based knowledge so called. (until the paradigm again changes, what ever the current paradigm is)

even more real when to comes down to it..

people are not moved or driven in life by chemical frameworks of x or y chromosomes dash slash. to the next micron of whatever....

people
like you and me
human beings are almost always moved by what they feel...

and those feeling are real...

do we currently have a chemical framework for a mans love for his pooch? how about for love?
is love real?
or less so if not framed by chemical notation?

can we chemically explain how human beings men, will give their life for their wee hairy best friend? that same best friend who at times may have pissed on them and eat their supper?

prob not

that doesn't mean those feelings of the man are anything less real then some stiffed pencil pusher in a lab declaring what is or is not real at any given time....

we should eb carefull on what we declare as real or to use your words

"actually is"

Back