Needs some help

A

AngelWolf

Hey ADers, I just want to understand what exactly means... like this below..

I know what owe means but in the sentences that what I got something in my mailing letter...

It says: You are owed..... does means that they owe me for something??? OR I owe them??? So which one is correct? Thanks!! It was kind of little confused tho lol... trying to undedrstand and I did look up but seem kind of different....

I do appert it for helping me out!! Thank so much!! :ty: :ty:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are " owed " would mean that THEY owe you something. To 'owe' means that you have to give.. but 'to be owed' means that you are to recieve.
Hope that helps

Hey ADers, I just want to understand what exactly means... like this below..

I know what owe means but in the sentences that what I got something in my mailing letter...

It says: You are owed..... does means that they owe me for something??? OR I owe them??? So which one is correct? Thanks!! It was kind of little confused tho lol... trying to undedrstand and I did look up but seem kind of different....

I do appert it for helping me out!! Thank so much!! :ty: :ty:

I just wanted to be sure to clear this up - Don't you mean Owned instead of Owed? Are you referring to this emoticon - :Owned: ?

I just wanted to be sure to clear this up - Don't you mean Owned instead of Owed? Are you referring to this emoticon - :Owned: ?

Actually, no but in the sentenced that I get from a letter that says: You are owed.... I can't tell whole thing lol, just personal so I just need to understand that part sentenced... I do know for that word Owes... Like this I owe u $20.00 for borrowing... etc.. u know I mean? But this one different and kind of confused me: You are owed a something.... and that what got me wonder which one that means.... meaning that they owed me instead of I owe them?????? Wow.. I am very sorry I am not very good at english lol... trying to understand it tho.... HELP lol

Not this emoticons, dear... just some words for sentences u know

You are " owed " would mean that THEY owe you something. To 'owe' means that you have to give.. but 'to be owed' means that you are to recieve.
Hope that helps

Ahhh that is what I though!!! Yea!! Let wait to see if anyone have the same thing... but I am sure that is what it means cuz I just want to be sure I understand corretly it! :ty:

Actually, no but in the sentenced that I get from a letter that says: You are owed.... I can't tell whole thing lol, just personal so I just need to understand that part sentenced... I do know for that word Owes... Like this I owe u $20.00 for borrowing... etc.. u know I mean? But this one different and kind of confused me: You are owed a something.... and that what got me wonder which one that means.... meaning that they owed me instead of I owe them?????? Wow.. I am very sorry I am not very good at english lol... trying to understand it tho.... HELP lol

Not this emoticons, dear... just some words for sentences u know

Ah gotcha :) Yeah I know what you're talking about. When someone says, for example - "You are owed $200.00", It means that whomever sent you the letter is supposed to owe you that amount.

JO.. yes and good!! Thanks... I just had to be sure!! lol Thank you!! :ty: :ty: That all I need anyway!!

Ah gotcha :) Yeah I know what you're talking about. When someone says, for example - "You are owed $200.00", It means that whomever sent you the letter is supposed to owe you that amount.

Yep, that is correct. It means whoever sent u this letter owes u something.

Guess Moo is owed some hot phantom bulls on the way to her place for her to play with...

*bolts and hide and smirk while I watch Moo rant hard..hehe*

Guess Moo is owed some hot phantom bulls on the way to her place for her to play with...

Isn't this the part when she jumps over the moon? :lol:

:D
~RR

(Northstar 'owes' her...._______ . {<<fill in the blank AngelWolf :lol: })

Very funny, Sharky!!! :whip: ur ass phfttt

Isn't this the part when she jumps over the moon? :lol:

:D
~RR

(Northstar 'owes' her...________... {<<fill in the blank AngelWolf :lol: })
Fill in my name??? Nah that was Blackie that Sharky owed her!!! Zoooom

OH is that right? Am I supposed go over the moon? Oh gosh my bad, then I had better get my cape to help me to fly over the moon as myself can't fly without cape!! Cape means not hat or anything for over head i mean behind ur back like Superman, u know? LOL Well that was me using that thing to help me fly over moon cuz I AM WOLF THAT CAN'T FLY! PHFTTT!! BTW, hopw that is correction spell for Cape!!! :giggle:

However, I owed u for that one to both RR and Sharky!

Beep beep RR.. hahah nice try ya dirty bird.. hahah.. and yeah cows does fly over the moon!! HAHA!!

Moo I knew ya would rant good on that.. hehe... ya wont be able to whip moi as I have told Panther this too, ya cant even find my sacred bum among everything!!! HAHAH!!!

How is that? ---->>> :fu: phfttttt

SORRY, MODS!! just once! *gulp!!*

OOOO Moo did the cowhoof flipbird!!!!!! hey folks this cow does flip hooves and there the proof!! HAHAH!!! :fu: back at ya Moo hehe kidding... :giggle:

OOOO Moo did the cowhoof flipbird!!!!!! hey folks this cow does flip hooves and there the proof!! HAHAH!!! :fu: back at ya Moo hehe kidding... :giggle:

Yikes!!! Damn u got here that quick!!! hehe oh well lol but hooves?? Me? no no no that is my paws!!! phftttt

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Moo I got here fast..and haha ya do have hooves instead of wolf's paws!! HAHAHA gotcha!!

Back