Need ur help to guide me round with logitech webcam..

knightwolf68

Reaction score
Hello... The reasons I ask for help as i am using xp window here ... and somehow logitech upgrades on my webcam within unexpect ... then i got logitech quickcam download itself ... as i thought it was awesome tab etc ... but one problem is that i can't get my webcam to show up so i can record myself but it couldn't find any webcam to be connect ... then few days later i check on yahoo and test on webcam on yahoo and its there i was like WTF !!!! then come back and try quickcam to see if it work and and still nope... i did try delete it and it was out of blue it come back on download and same problem.. so i give up and thought to ask round to help me out ... i hope that someone can help me out as i did try check logitech forum and i read everything and it seem not help at all... so i hope someone here has experience like that and get it success so please post here to give me some advice what to do so i can fix it cuz i was forward to do it asap ... thanks for ur times to help me out .. smile

maybe the air is too thin, can't get webcam breathe a life!

I know your in Denver!

maybe the air is too thin, can't get webcam breathe a life!

I know your in Denver!

LOL very funny!! yeah I am in Denver ... i don't have any problem with air being thin here cuz i grew up ... so back to the subject and wait for someone to help me out arrrgghhh lol

You might need to go to setting then go in control panel then go to scanner and camera to set up your webcam, once it is set up, then application can recongize them. I didn't have any plm set it up.

You might need to go to setting then go in control panel then go to scanner and camera to set up your webcam, once it is set up, then application can recongize them. I didn't have any plm set it up.

yeah i did that ... and still not work huh ummm..... i did click on owl with graduate hat then click on camera selector then i click on logitech pro 5000 then it appear on box then all sudden it disappear as it won't stick in and reconnect on quickcapture ... and no luck at all huh ummm...

finally got it work

so now how can i fix the motion to stop move as it drive me nuts ... as i did set off from face tracking and it won't work to stop it .. any suggest ??

Back