Need to solve debate with ASL teacher Help Please

Communications and Environment is spelled as such.

Plenty of grammatical errors in your super run-on sentence. Better have your stuff in line if you're going to degrade these who have bad English.

Oh and yeah, Tousi said it.

BTW, this was brought to you by an ASL user.

Enjoy your day.

Hey all you critical people!! Obviously his "N" key sticks.

Other than that, he is an idiot! :lol:

Communications and Environment is spelled as such.

Plenty of grammatical errors in your super run-on sentence. Better have your stuff in line if you're going to degrade these who have bad English.

Oh and yeah, Tousi said it.

BTW, this was brought to you by an ASL user.

Enjoy your day.

LOL Why did I know someone was gonna pick up on these 2 errs in my postings. Yeah sorry bout that but it's the internet not a term paper and I was gonna spell check that post, but damn I have a "one button" mouse on this Mac! Couldn't Right-Click to spell check! Unless someone knows the short-cut to spell check from the kb!

I'm not degrading anyone at all just merely posting my options which are concerns about the ASL environment which I'd like to hear some input from others on what they think, etc.. But I can see your quite offended by this post \ option of mine.

Can Failings on these who had those kinds of issues after getting out of school, can they be pegged onto the failure of these teachers that could not get those handful kids to be able to change their modes once writing from ASL to English(&- Question-mark here)

I see your a English major! Congrats! Want a medal!(Question button is broken on the kb) Sorry again!

Yeah Run-ons are a nasty habit of mine thur out the internet! But they get the Point of my view across which is what I'm trying to do not keep a leet term paper style!

Get rid of ASL is IMPOSSIBLE. :lol:
No kiddin! Not gonna happen! Too many communities use it! They will never be able to stamp it out!

I can see ASL Folks have ganged up on me here LOL This is lame.

But whatever floats your boat! I'll leave ya'll alone ;-)

Yeah damn keyboard sucks here I need to get out off my ass and get me a new keyboard!

:)

My point was that there are tons of pure ASL users that have excellent English.

Perhaps you should learn both ASL and English? Just a suggestion.

Also some forum manners? We, combined, have years of knowledge on anyone. Sit back, learn to appreciate your deafness. It will do you wonders.

Yeah, and you can also do away with "weak and femble" (sic) females here as that's not gonna fly in any topic.

We had to hit Home Depot for a new toilet and sink today. $322 for the sink, toilet, and faucet. Current toilet has a small leak and since the toilet is in a more up-to-date color (white) than we currently have (1950's tan) MIL decided the sink had to be replaced as well.

Nice. I want to change everything in the bathroom but nah for now. I know once I go to the home depot and will make up my mind what i like to get one for bathroom.

Tousi, the content is visually clear, especially when you compare two things or people exchange things. I don't know if that makes any sense! lol ASL is more precise than English in many ways. ASL gets to the point without "be" verbs and conjugating verbs by tense. I'm a new ASL student so I haven't learned to "think" in ASL yet. I'm lucky to have a deaf teacher in a class of only 3 people.

Back