Need to interview an interpreter

xpixel_princessx

Reaction score
Hello my name is Linda I need to interview an interpreter for my INT 107 class if you are one please reply I only have a few questions I need to ask

We do have an ASL thread here for that. Please take the time to go look it up, especially if you are asking for time from us.

Come on. Look at the Sign Language and Deaf Education thread. There are threads galore of interpreters, ASL students and the like. Do your homework and actually look. You aren't likely to get any further responses because we're all sick and tired of this. Seriously.

I'm sorry if I upset you I wasn't trying to all I assumed since some threads were old that no one would respond I apologize for that...

No upset at all. I was just directing you to where you can look to contact. There are actually many that are fresh, not old. Just try the sign language threads here, you'll see what I mean.

your school should have the Student Council to give you the info about sign language interpreters like as Foreign Speaking needs their translator for the class too. We here are not able to help you to get it... Only you get the information from us as we can do the best.

If you're looking for interpreters that may want to discuss with you, you can try going on facebook, there are many interpreter groups there.
Other option is you call an interpreting agency and just ask them?
Good luck

Sorry, all interpreters are in jail right now due to accomplice, false information, and treason. Please try again 20 years later.

What really happened? Let me tell you...

Judge to deaf person (through ASL interpreter): "You robbed a bank, and where did you hide bank money?"

Deaf person told judge that he hid $100,000 in the attic, large red barn which is right behind my house, the address is 23 Jordan St, Woodbridge, VA 26783.

Interpreter to judge: he said he didn't hide anything, and he did not rob any bank.

Deaf person get 20 years in jail.

Now you know why $100,000 is gone, and you can see why deaf people can't trust interpreters 100%. :lol:

Back