Need some help

Kellygood

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kelly I'm recently deaf and desperately trying to learn ASL. I live around Champaign Illinois were I had a teacher but she took another job out of state. If anyone would like to help I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome :wave:

Lifeprint.com is a good place to start learning on you own until you find some local to chat with. Good luck.

Hi my name is Kelly I'm recently deaf and desperately trying to learn ASL. I live around Champaign Illinois were I had a teacher but she took another job out of state. If anyone would like to help I would greatly appreciate it.
I would love to help.Do you have facetime?

yes i have messenger I tried looking you up on facebook but I got several with your name lol

Check with your local city clerk's office, state office for human services, local handicapper services run by social workers, schools, and search the internet to find groups in your area. Some organizations like the Knights of Columbus or Lions Club -- which help with hearing aid costs, may also be able to direct you. It is always better to learn with a regular group. Some colleges offer 4 year degrees in ASL so that is why I also recommend checking with the schools.

Back