Need more help

geoff

Reaction score
As some of you read my post earlier about my dog and brother in law, I was out doing some shopping and when I came home my gerbil is missing. Bro in law says he knows nothing about it but I noticed he's been scratching his butt a lot tonight. I can't prove anything but I am suspicious. Should I be?

LOL....very suspicious!...I did read once that this man went to the Hospital and had a gerbil up his butt...No clue how they got it out...but the man could be heard all down the hospital halls,,,,whooooo whooo whooooo!l

well I certainly hope the gerbil wasn't humping your BIL in the literal sense.... :hmm:

Ummmm....... I can think of better ways to have butt sex.

First of all this is Intro forum so I don't think you should post about here. General is for just talking. Second, I am now not sure if you are not trolling.
But if you are not, why don't you take you animals to a friend or something. or buy a good lock for you door.

Fuzzy

As some of you read my post earlier about my dog and brother in law, I was out doing some shopping and when I came home my gerbil is missing. Bro in law says he knows nothing about it but I noticed he's been scratching his butt a lot tonight. I can't prove anything but I am suspicious. Should I be?
I don't like this guy at all your brother in law he seems so messed up . For real he keeps messing with you what's his deal he needs to chill or your going to start treating him with a major attitude..and you have a right to look what he keeps doing .. you know what's up and when you find facts to show he no good .. smh wow he sickening.

First of all this is Intro forum so I don't think you should post about here. General is for just talking. Second, I am now not sure if you are not trolling.
But if you are not, why don't you take you animals to a friend or something. or buy a good lock for you door.

Fuzzy
I hope he is not trolling I just starting feeling sorry for the guy lol ..

Trolling? Geoff?

Psh....

You sure, guys? Absolutely sure? I so don't want it to be real.
And why a person who suspects his dog was badly abused is not running to the veterinarian FIRST THING?

Fuzzy

There is nothing to see here. Just playing off of an old story that revolves around shaved gerbils being inserted through the exit door.

Back