Need Help

cdaigle430

Reaction score
Hi AD'ers,
I have a critical job that requires me to be on call 24 x 7. We are issued company Blackberry's and the current model is the curve 9930.

I also have a Serene RingMaster Cell Telephone Ringer, Flasher 95dB
with the optional bed shaker. Problem is the flasher and ringer won't wake me and the shaker works intermittantly because it depends on feeling the vibration from the blackberry strapped to it. It would be great if it was more reliable-sometimes it even goes off for nothing.

Does anyone else use this or can you recommend another product?

how do they notify you? txt or calling?

if it's calling - I use this bluetooth device that enables my BB to be connected to my Sonic Alert w/ bedshaker and it will wake me if somebody rings me.

http://www.phonelabs.com/prd05.asp

how do they notify you? txt or calling?

if it's calling - I use this bluetooth device that enables my BB to be connected to my Sonic Alert w/ bedshaker and it will wake me if somebody rings me.

Phonelabs - Dock N Talk, Universal cell phone Docking Station, cable and bluetooth enabled connection

why do you ask if it txt or calling? I am going to assume that the product you listed works by getting signals thru the bluetooth technolgy. IF this is the case, then shouldn't the settings on the BB be set to vibrate and voice alert?vibrate when in normal mode and sound for when being docked. If the BB sends sound alert through the dock bluetooth then it should be the answer he looking for as long he has a regular phone alert system already at home since it has a rj11 phone jack in the back in back of the dockntalk.

Back