Need find CC/subtitle add-on pack for Doom 3

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had bought Doom 3 via steam due not available at store anymore, same with Far City.

I need CC/subtitle add-on pack for Doom 3 to get CC to display on bottom of screen, I couldn't understand what people said.

Damn, I had followed readme file and put in right file, I ran the game and opened the mod and got error message.

Hmmm hopefully in Doom 4 they will think of adding the opitons to subtitles on there. It is still in the works and wont be out for awhile.

Besides you do have an xbox360, correct? then you can play Doom 3 on there with upscaled graphics thru 720p widescreen.

Hmmm hopefully in Doom 4 they will think of adding the opitons to subtitles on there. It is still in the works and wont be out for awhile.

Besides you do have an xbox360, correct? then you can play Doom 3 on there with upscaled graphics thru 720p widescreen.
I still have a Doom 3 and I don't like to play because it was too dark. It's still on shelf, I can give it to you if you interested...

I still have a Doom 3 and I don't like to play because it was too dark. It's still on shelf, I can give it to you if you interested...

lol naw its okay I still have Doom 3 collector's edition and Doom 3 : Ressuration (sp?) of Evil for Xbox.

Doom 3 on Xbox version is subtitled?

i beat doom 3. yes it was working with subtitle. but i don't know why as u got error messeage...hmmm that strange

Hey, thanks! I am glad people are making subtitle mods for games. I have posted everywhere I have been for Playstation and other videogame developers should be putting subtitles in all games.

I'm going to dl this and try it out, let you know how it works.

Ah, didn't pay attention.

Doom3[CC] Source Released
"Doom3[CC] v2.0 source (compatible with Doom3 v1.3) is now available for download. Lately, I've been getting email saying that the mod doesn't work with Doom3. id Software recently released a patch making the latest Doom3 version 1.3.1. This makes the closed captioning mod incompatible with it and many people cannot use it anymore. I wish developers could update games without making mods have to update their source code and release new versions. Unfortunately, I can't update the mod and therefore, I'm releasing the source in the hopes that someone can do the job of porting it to work with D3 v1.3.1. Many people will be very happy! Be sure to get the assets from the official release. If you do port this, let me know so I can praise your work!"

Ah, didn't pay attention.

Doom3[CC] Source Released
"Doom3[CC] v2.0 source (compatible with Doom3 v1.3) is now available for download. Lately, I've been getting email saying that the mod doesn't work with Doom3. id Software recently released a patch making the latest Doom3 version 1.3.1. This makes the closed captioning mod incompatible with it and many people cannot use it anymore. I wish developers could update games without making mods have to update their source code and release new versions. Unfortunately, I can't update the mod and therefore, I'm releasing the source in the hopes that someone can do the job of porting it to work with D3 v1.3.1. Many people will be very happy! Be sure to get the assets from the official release. If you do port this, let me know so I can praise your work!"
If all else fails with finding mod that allows you to make Doom 3 captioned, you can always look for the script and read that separately.

I did that for Halo. Since Halo is on the Xbox and I can't download a mod for it, I just downloaded the dialog script for the game.

My television is next to my computer monitor. So, I look back and forth. :)

Back