need cell phone

WilGecko

Reaction score
Hello all...since I am hoh could anyone point me to sites where I can get a cell phone plan w/ limited minutes and lots of text messagings for maybe 29.99 instead of 39.99? Cuz I use voice phone usually w/ few people but do use lots of messaging w/ lot of friends or if you have suggestion please do reply! :D

If you feel like want to spend on cell phone by type alot instead use minutes, it's totally waste money, get sidekick or pager for yourself.

I, myself own cell phone and use mintues. How? I use connect with TDD compatible that allow me to talk like regular TDD. :D

I can't wait to get PocketComm. You hear that one before?

www.krowntty.com/pocketcomm

cool, but I think I am leaning toward sidekick, but 39.99 a month? I prefer 29.99....

Originally posted by WilGecko
cool, but I think I am leaning toward sidekick, but 39.99 a month? I prefer 29.99....
Go for the RIM 850! It's only $29.99 a month! You can do that at Agotel.com!

new offer for sidekick color, $29.99 for data only, no voice roam.

Hello all...since I am hoh could anyone point me to sites where I can get a cell phone plan w/ limited minutes and lots of text messagings for maybe 29.99 instead of 39.99? Cuz I use voice phone usually w/ few people but do use lots of messaging w/ lot of friends or if you have suggestion please do reply! :D

I guess you guys didn't read the post carefully....what I mean is that I need a device that I can do SOME TALKING for my hearing family sake, and mostly text messaging from my deaf and hoh friends, any suggestion?

I have one. here- i got a cell phone (From verizon).. and i also got an tty (portable) that i can hook up to my cell phone.. my cell phone also has text messaging.. so i can call and text message both at the same time. pm me for more info about it.
(8.99 for text messaging *around 900 text messages- recieving and sending* and 1,000 hours on my phone.. comes to a total of about 30-40 dollars a month.)

I agree with Amby - go with verizon and text messening can be unlimited for 2.99 a month. that is what I have. go for it!! also check out my cell phone thread for cell that is tty compatiable in case you are interested I also put down the sale/marked down prices.

Back