Need A Deaf Facetime Buddy

Bella Cruz

Reaction score
I'm hearing a beginner signer looking for someone hard of hearing or deaf person to FaceTime or chat with

I am looking for deaf person to chat or FaceTime with and I'm still learning how to sign just need to make friend who is my culture.

I'm hearing a beginner signer looking for someone hard of hearing or deaf person to FaceTime or chat with
Ok
What's your key motive for wanting to learn the American Sign Language(ASL) ?
Am hard of hearing with advanced proficiency in spoken and read, write skills in English and French and could easily help you. Achieve your ASL aims.
We learn languages better by immersion.
Am at Reistertown Maryland

SURPRISE!!! This is Carlos and I'm HOH and ASL is becoming a part of my life. I meant it's so important for better and more effective communication. I speak three spoken languages which are English, Spanish, and Portuguese.

I grew in the mainstream society where everyone was hearing, including my family are all hearing, my techers were hearing, my friends form the past were all hearing. All life life I've always been in regular schools. Before learning the beautiful visual language, I used to talk and choppy. I've been involved with the Deaf for one year and a half and am proud of it.

I'll give you my glide if you wanna learn ASL, just ask me.
My glide is tavijpo

Pleased to meet you.

Carlinhos.

Back