Need a buddy to chat with

Zoe_J

Reaction score
Hello,

I was told the best way to learn ASL is to just chat with someone who has practiced ASL most/all their life. If anyone is willing to help me practice and correct my vocab/sentences, I would really appreciate it.

I have been learning ASL off and on for a few years, and know basic vocabulary. (So still a beginner) I took an ASL course over the summer with Texas School for the Deaf here in Austin, Tx. It was a virtual course due to COVID, so I was able to rewind videos, but was not able to ask any questions/advice/clarifications.

Let me know if you'd like to chat. I am in central time BTW.

Howdy,

I'd like to chat! I live in San Antonio. I have a Zoom account, if you want to practice your signing. By the way, I am deaf and ASL is my everyday language.

Dylan

Hello,

I was told the best way to learn ASL is to just chat with someone who has practiced ASL most/all their life. If anyone is willing to help me practice and correct my vocab/sentences, I would really appreciate it.

I have been learning ASL off and on for a few years, and know basic vocabulary. (So still a beginner) I took an ASL course over the summer with Texas School for the Deaf here in Austin, Tx. It was a virtual course due to COVID, so I was able to rewind videos, but was not able to ask any questions/advice/clarifications.

Let me know if you'd like to chat. I am in central time BTW.
I have zoom and Marco Polo, I'd love to sign w/ you!

I have never heard of glide or marco polo. Do you have facebook, instagram, duo, or whatsapp by any chance?

I have facebook messenger,and Zoom.please let me know what you want to do

Back