Near-Death Experience

MoonDrifter

Reaction score
This happened yesterday. When I was getting my blood pressure checked, the band that goes around my arm was inflated too much and it stayed that way for a few seconds til it deflated. Somehow, my body had a bad reaction to it and I got lightheaded so fast. On top of that, everything started to turn black and I couldn't see, or even barely walk. It was really confusing at first and I almost collapsed to the floor.

Fortunately, my bro (whom is a nurse) came in early enough and knew what was going on and helped me recover.

I had another experience when I was 6 yrs old. It was asthma and there was no medication available at the time. Luckily I came through.

I wonder if you've had any near-death experiences. If you do, you can tell us about it.

too many to list :lol:

it got to the point where I appreciate life better than before :lol:

Once I was at an intersection and I could hear the sound of the truck going forward directly to my left. It sounded like it was going straight, and accelerated in the way engines do when the light has just turned green. So I thought "safe for me to cross." Right before I tapped my cane to indicate I was about to cross, out of nowhere, the truck turned right and I literally felt the push of air of the truck traveling through space. The truck passed about an inch in front from me.

Needless to say, now I always wait for trucks to cross all the way through the intersection before moving!

Same thing happened to me as well. I do remember getting nearly t-boned at least 3 times on separate occasions.

On the highway, my bro stopped on the side to pick up the presentation board that fell out of the car. I made the mistake of opening the door on the right where the flow of traffic was. Needless to say, I walked out and saw an 18-wheeler coming straight across the road. I was inches away from being hit and felt a gush of air around me. The door moved wider as well and clipped the side of the truck. Since it was all smooth, the door was never stuck and remained intact. Scariest feeling ever.

Same thing happened to me as well. I do remember getting nearly t-boned at least 3 times on separate occasions.

On the highway, my bro stopped on the side to pick up the presentation board that fell out of the car. I made the mistake of opening the door on the right where the flow of traffic was. Needless to say, I walked out and saw an 18-wheeler coming straight across the road. I was inches away from being hit and felt a gush of air around me. The door moved wider as well and clipped the side of the truck. Since it was all smooth, the door was never stuck and remained intact. Scariest feeling ever.

:eek2: You can say that again!

My grandmother had two. Before she died at the age of 100, one was she was an telephone operator. She used those pull plug thingys to connect calls, a lightening struck a line and she ended up infused her butt into the metal seat. Took several people to pry her loose. (the joke was that the reason she lived this long was because she was all charged up! :lol:)

Second was she stopped what she thought was in front of a train track, when her front end was actually over the track. The train took the entire front end off. She never drove since. It was my Grandpa doing the driving ever since.

Yiz

Let's just say that I am being VERY careful when crossing a street... I had short "encounter" with a car when I was six... and I don't want to talk more about it... :(

I had near death experence, I was like 15 years old... I was walking down in downtown with my parents and stepsister... well our parents were few feet away behind us, and my sister Sara and I were chatting, and I was so focused on her lips, reading the lips that I didn't see the crosswalk sign said do not cross... well my sister and I step forward, to cross the walk and before I knew what was happening, Sara grabbed my collar of my shirt and jerked me back just in seconds before the Max (the train) came flying down. It was frightening... I was scared s*itless that my heart was pounding fast and I was shaking.

I learned my lesson, always watch where you are going.

Not many people will talk about it...I've seen my life "flash" before me and have also seen what some people call "the hounds of hell". There were 2 of them.

Have also lived in a house where every room was warm (during the winter), and one bedroom was always freezing cold, no matter the heat blowing from the vent.....the same house where "chimes" could be heard upstairs, and lights switching off....moved out of there!

Also, "The Floating Lady"...in a white dress (seen her twice), last time was about 10 years ago.

Not many people will talk about it...I've seen my life "flash" before me and have also seen what some people call "the hounds of hell". There were 2 of them.

Have also lived in a house where every room was warm (during the winter), and one bedroom was always freezing cold, no matter the heat blowing from the vent.....the same house where "chimes" could be heard upstairs, and lights switching off....moved out of there!

Also, "The Floating Lady"...in a white dress (seen her twice), last time was about 10 years ago.

I've seen the light during some other NDE's, rockin'robin. Never heard the sounds of Hell though. That must have been really creepy, along with the ghost and cold room you saw.

How's where you're living now?

I don't think I had near death experiences.....does falling on ground and hit my head count? I don't know if that counts as near death....

I don't think I had near death experiences.....does falling on ground and hit my head count? I don't know if that counts as near death....

Depends if you felt like you were about to die or not.

I've seen the light during some other NDE's, rockin'robin. Never heard the sounds of Hell though. That must have been really creepy, along with the ghost and cold room you saw.

How's where you're living now?

Everything is fine now!....For a long time, I was afraid the Lady in the white dress that floated" was following me....I got many "explanations" as to why I saw the lady...one was that she was warning me of something about to happen...one was that "she was my mother"....The Floating Lady....wears a white dress....her face is "hazy" you cannot make it out! She just "floats", she was "floating" by my bedroom door....then a few years later....she was at the front door....

The Hounds of Hell...is another story I will not get into! I've only seen them 1 time, and that was 1 time too much!

Back