Navy SEALs families in danger from leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they broke the law by entering illegally a country without any proper documentation. Call it for what they are. They are criminals on the run.

Sounds like the Bush administration. :lol:

People.....because they are not discussing all people....just those entering illegally

Immigrants....because they are not discussing all immigrants....just those entering illegally

people who are here illegally.....a tad wordy

Affects the story.... oh good point. We should change alot of.

Murderer.... :nono: people who shot someone in the head illegally

Kidnapper.... :nono: people who possessed another human illegally

Rapist..... :nono: People who entered illegally Oh wait

Wrong thread.....

:giggle:

I was surprised that they let out so much information, right from the beginning. I hope they find out who the leak is and plug it.

Then why are you putting this on line, it will only made people what to find out more!

Then why are you putting this on line, it will only made people what to find out more!
It was all over the internet before I posted it. (How else do you think I found it?) It was on my Roadrunner home page; it didn't require any digging. Do you think the enemy hasn't seen the story by now? I don't think the terrorists wait for a link to show up in AD.

It was all over the internet before I posted it. (How else do you think I found it?) It was on my Roadrunner home page; it didn't require any digging. Do you think the enemy hasn't seen the story by now? I don't think the terrorists wait for a link to show up in AD.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back