Navy SEALs families in danger from leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the assassination EO allowed killing against a head of state wearing a military uniform. Bin landen was the leader of Al Qaeda. Something wrong with killing him??? War with them started on 9/11/01.
I'm glad he's out the way. BTW, OBL didn't wear a military uniform. None of al Qaeda wears a military uniform as far as I can tell.

the assassination EO allowed killing against a head of state wearing a military uniform....
Maybe that's why Gaddafi quit wearing those Michael Jackson uniforms, and switched to Oprah Winfrey caftans. :giggle:

Now that I think about it, Castro has switched from wearing his army green fatigues to a track warm up suit. :hmm:

Maybe it's wardrobe-switch self preservation.

Maybe that's why Gaddafi quit wearing those Michael Jackson uniforms, and switched to Oprah Winfrey caftans. :giggle:

Now that I think about it, Castro has switched from wearing his army green fatigues to a track warm up suit. :hmm:

Maybe it's wardrobe-switch self preservation.

lol good gracious

I'm glad he's out the way. BTW, OBL didn't wear a military uniform. None of al Qaeda wears a military uniform as far as I can tell.
Last I heard, OBL was in his underwear when the raid took place, so who knows what he could have been wearing before he went to bed. ;)

they wore a mixture of ragtag clothes, some from the good old USSR/Soviet Union. A mixture of anything they can find.

You have the tendency to focus on me like some bad craw in you rather than sticking with presenting your arguments.

See my response to Reba about the elimination topic. I see it as a gray area.
I think that is because you don't reply to me with the level of respect you show Reba. I am just a pesky non-Conservative to you.

I think that is because you don't reply to me with the level of respect you show Reba. I am just a pesky non-Conservative to you.

Because when I ask questions or debate with her she replies accordingly without a note at the end mumbling about something on politics towards me. Kind of like what you just did now.

Because when I ask questions or debate with her she replies accordingly without a note at the end mumbling about something on politics towards me. Kind of like what you just did now.
What do you expect? This is the political section, and our views differ. You often finish your posts with a smug retort to put everyone that disagrees in their place. You ask me the same questions over and over, and no matter how I answer them, you continue to ask the same things without giving your views. We have done this several times in other threads. You want to impose your will, and never stop until I jump off the ride. "How do I feel about Sharia Law?" "Should illegals be expecting to be deported?" Until I just walk away...

What do you expect? This is the political section, and our views differ. You often finish your posts with a smug retort to put everyone that disagrees in their place. You ask me the same questions over and over, and no matter how I answer them, you continue to ask the same things without giving your views. We have done this several times in other threads. You want to impose your will, and never stop until I jump off the ride. "How do I feel about Sharia Law?" "Should illegals be expecting to be deported?" Until I just walk away...

I explained to you already about the illegal thing, it wasn't about whether you believe illegals shouldn't be here but rather whether they expect deportation because they knowingly entered a country illegally. What I saw was a bunch of non-answers that had nothing to do with the question I was asking. That's it.

The simple fact is that illegals know that they are risking deportation because they *know* they've entered a country illegally. So, yes, they can certainly expect to get deported if they get caught. That is pretty much on their minds once inside any country they've entered illegally.

BTW, you don't have to answer to any of my comments or questions.

why do people sometimes use "illegals" as opposed to "people" or "immigrants" or "people who are here illegally"?

:hmm:

am making this up but - some may respond - because it's easier/shorter etc.

I wonder how this affects perception, affects the Story.....

What can the legislature do about this? Can they pass a bill to help address these sorts of things and add more teeth to existing laws?
We currently have laws on the books against releasing classified information. However, who's enforcing them? Apparently no one in this situation.

The people leaking the information can't say they didn't realize it was illegal or dangerous to do so because they knew better than to give their names. That shows that they knew they were doing wrong.

why do people sometimes use "illegals" as opposed to "people" or "immigrants" or "people who are here illegally"?

Because they broke the law by entering illegally a country without any proper documentation. Call it for what they are. They are criminals on the run.

I explained to you already about the illegal thing, it wasn't about whether you believe illegals shouldn't be here but rather whether they expect deportation because they knowingly entered a country illegally. What I saw was a bunch of non-answers that had nothing to do with the question I was asking. That's it.

The simple fact is that illegals know that they are risking deportation because they *know* they've entered a country illegally. So, yes, they can certainly expect to get deported if they get caught. That is pretty much on their minds once inside any country they've entered illegally.

BTW, you don't have to answer to any of my comments or questions.
Umm, wrong thread.

I believe those posts were in the Arizona fence thread, not this one.

We currently have laws on the books against releasing classified information. However, who's enforcing them? Apparently no one in this situation.

The people leaking the information can't say they didn't realize it was illegal or dangerous to do so because they knew better than to give their names. That shows that they knew they were doing wrong.

What can a sitting president do in this case?

Oh, wait...never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back