Nationwide legalisation of gay marriage

My motto is Live and Let Live.......no matter how I really feel about Gay Marriage.....the only thing that is really crazy to me is some of the videos I watched today of the Gay Pride March....for the life of me...I cannot understand why some of the gays dress the way they do!...Guys with high heels and speedos....wigs...looked like a freak show...and clowns!

Why?

It is typical for anti-discrimination laws to exempt the churches and religious institutions, even most cities like Dallas, Houston and Austin have anti-discrimination laws that protecting gay people, but they exempt the churches and religious institutions.

That's not going to change as churches and religious institutions are enjoying First Amendment protection.

My motto is Live and Let Live.......no matter how I really feel about Gay Marriage.....the only thing that is really crazy to me is some of the videos I watched today of the Gay Pride March....for the life of me...I cannot understand why some of the gays dress the way they do!...Guys with high heels and speedos....wigs...looked like a freak show...and clowns!

It's called drag/camp. And if it's OK for females to dress up like males, it should be OK for males to dress up like females!
But I agree with you about Speedos......EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Why do liberals talk about love & then tell someone to douse themselves in gasoline? Seen on the comments.
They were just trying to be supportive of the pastor's own convictions. Nothing wrong with a little encouragement. [emoji197] [emoji23] [emoji48]

People just trying to see themselves on the outside how they feel on the inside. Though I haven't figured out the flamboyant gay thing yet. Seems like any other social conditioning such as traditional male/female roles rather than an innate thing.
Keep in mind the Gay pride parades are not how most of these people act on a daily basis. Many are bankers, doctors, lawyers, business execs, IT guys, engineers, or minimum wage workers @ your favorite restaurant or store, and you would never know it.

Back