Mythbusters anyone?

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
Hey all - just wondered if anyone on here watches 'Mythbusters' - a tv show on Discovery and on SpikeTV about 2 blokes who loves to bust or confirm myths of any kinds.
Here's the linkie - check it out... MythBusters

Yes, I have seen Mythbusters. It's a interesting show about those guys trying to fool around to bust the truth and false in real world stuff. Some are funny and some are crazy!

I used to watch the show all the time during the summer of 2004. During the school year, it's hard to find time to watch the show. Last summer, I couldn't watch it since I didn't have cable. :(

(raising her hand)

I am the Mythbusters Addict. I religiously watch it, thanks to DVR.

:) Saw last night's espiode, eh???

It's good to learn before you plan to kill someone. *bwhahahaha*

Seriously, I thought it's very interest that we able to find the real fact in reality. Plus new value we learn.

VamPyroX said:
I used to watch the show all the time during the summer of 2004. During the school year, it's hard to find time to watch the show. Last summer, I couldn't watch it since I didn't have cable. :(

There is DVD, you could borrow someone or buy or rent from online. :D

EDGE said:
There is DVD, you could borrow someone or buy or rent from online. :D
I plan on renting it from Blockbuster Online. I've got a queue of over 400 DVDs. Eek!

Ocassionally I watch it only when my husband turns it on. LOL I haven't watched it in awhile which I think it's perfectly ok with me, ha! :whistle:

Yes, I loves that program to bring more facts from the people's stories.

Like they tested on eel wallet with credit cards what people's story that their eel wallet damaged their credt cards. Final answer - busted!

Back