MyMiniCity

ChelEler

Reaction score
Check AllDeaf.Com MyMiniCity out!! Check it out everyday and it'll grow bigger and bigger!! It's fun to see how it increases... every city is different!! Let's do that!! Come on!!

Also check out mine Chel MyMiniCity!! Thanks!!!

I tried to create my own city, but it won't let me choose any of countries even though it asked me to.. :dunno:

I tried to create my own city, but it won't let me choose any of countries even though it asked me to.. :dunno:
Perhaps, you didn't click it successfully?

I had that same problem myself. I had to click the second time for it to work. You also have to click more than once, I think.

Whoa... check out the original MyMiniCity!

CreateMyCity Forum - MyMiniCity

Over 35,000 people!

I noticed that there are other links for industry, transport, security, environment, and business. Those links aren't available until certain criteria are met... population numbers.

Those links allow improvements to be made towards the city that's growing.

If you have a blog, be sure to post the AllDeaf link there and get more people to go! :)

Hmm... I have more people and industry than AllDeaf!? Aww... come on! Help AllDeaf out! :(

I have seen it in Bear's signature and had a look. I am not sure how it work cos I try find to put a house on it but I dont know how to do it. Is it a game or what? I don't understand it.

I have seen it in Bear's signature and had a look. I am not sure how it work cos I try find to put a house on it but I dont know how to do it. Is it a game or what? I don't understand it.
It's more of a simulation where the website builds your city based on how many people visit the city.

The site uses a formula based on the name you picked for the city and calculates everything based on what link people click on.

If people click on the population link, it will increase the population and add new houses in random locations. If people click on the transportation link, they city will add more highways and streets so that people can easily enter. If people click on the industry link, the city will add more jobs so that more people can find jobs. There's no hard work you have to do, just click on the link and the city will grow.

Check my signature, you'll see the link to my city. Click on it and my city will grow. :)

Check AllDeaf.Com MyMiniCity out!! Check it out everyday and it'll grow bigger and bigger!! It's fun to see how it increases... every city is different!! Let's do that!! Come on!!

Also check out mine Chel MyMiniCity!! Thanks!!!

I have never heard of Minicity. But, it reminds me of SimCity. You need to help some people find jobs though, or else the crime will increase, and there will be anarchy in your city. It might be fun to watch though. :)

I have never heard of Minicity. But, it reminds me of SimCity. You need to help some people find jobs though, or else the crime will increase, and there will be anarchy in your city. It might be fun to watch though. :)
That's exactly why you have to make sure you provide the right link from time to time.

Instead of you going nuts trying to maintain the whole city at your fingertips every second like those video games, you actually provide simple links based on how you want to improve your city.

Back