My Trip to Turkey: (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this whole nonsense will change in next Administration.

I do hope so too because it's absolutely ridiculous.

The weather was very nice and warm when I arrived back home it was cold. :lol:

:)

i hope you don't get sick because you know conflict warm and cold. i'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in turkey and warm weather too.

Heyy Cheri... Those pictures are looks beautiful. Did you get confused of those languages?? lol :giggle: :lol:

:lol: You guys just won't give up huh? The only real vacation I ever had was about twenty something years ago, that was when I went to Virginia Beach, VA. I want my next vacation to be an adventure and going on a vacation overseas is certainly exciting. I've always wanted to experience a foreign country. I won't be alone when I arrive in Izmir, Turkey-- a person I know so well for over the period of four years will meet me to give me a tour around Turkey. ;)

So did you meet this person? :)

Yes I agree with you that it´s not neccassary to suspect American citizens because they born and raise in America... I can understand that they want to make sure with Foriegners from different countries come to visit USA but US citizens... ? which is really sad.

that's the thing... they have to look out for Domestic Dissents....

Heyy Cheri... Those pictures are looks beautiful. Did you get confused of those languages?? lol :giggle: :lol:

A bit, but there's some that knew English. And thanks sweetie. ;)

I think I recalled Cheri's story on her post a long time ago. Oh, that was you. You said something that made you upset about the foreign man before you married to the right person - the mod. Isn't that right?

I think I recalled Cheri's story on her post a long time ago. Oh, that was you. You said something that made you upset about the foreign man before you married to the right person - the mod. Isn't that right?

Huh? :confused: You lost me there.

Those are beauitful pictures..... Im glad you enjoyed your vacation there. :) My old boss lives there but i dont know which part of turkey.. he got married recent summer then moved to Turkey.

Those are beauitful pictures..... Im glad you enjoyed your vacation there. :) My old boss lives there but i dont know which part of turkey.. he got married recent summer then moved to Turkey.

Oh is that right? Cool! and Thanks Hun. :)

Huh? :confused: You lost me there.

Well, it must be another AD user.

Can you please tell me about the picture of a big hill? It looks that there is an old road down the hill It seems to be an old waterfall?? (Your post #7)

On Post #5, Was Mary buried behind the rock wall? Probably not? What about the building? (Is it an old cemetery building?)

Those are nice pictures, Cheri and I must say, these architectures are just amazing to look at. I'm glad you had a good time while you were in Turkey. :)

Well, it must be another AD user.

Can you please tell me about the picture of a big hill? It looks that there is an old road down the hill It seems to be an old waterfall?? (Your post #7)

On Post #5, Was Mary buried behind the rock wall? Probably not? What about the building? (Is it an old cemetery building?)

You can read the story about the House of Virgin Mary The House of Virgin Mary the building is the church kind of more like a house church, we were not allowed to take pictures inside so I had to respect that. :)

The picture of the hill is a road. :)

And thanks Jolie. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back