My town has some serious problems. . .

Originally posted by WaterRats13
It's interesting -- more and more laws banning fireworks. Fireworks are BANNED here in Australia -- especially for private owners who buy fireworks for themselves. Fireworks are only allowed on special days and are done by professional firework workers, whatever they're called. :lol:
If a person within a residential area is caught with fireworks, they can be fined up to $1,000 for holding illegal fireworks. I'll try to scrape up some information on Australian rules on fireworks and get back to you on it. :)

Goldie

I'm back! I found a link to the Victorian Government -- the state government of where I live. It's required to have a permit/license to have fireworks. :P

http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/fireworks.htm

Cheers,
Goldie

Originally posted by Xero
Let's see, first of all, they scheduled Independence day to be celebrated on the FIFTH of the month insteaad of the fourth, to do a bunch of bullshit reasons.

Now. Today, being the fifth, we had a really bad, but fucking awesome thunderstorm. Naturally, the celebration, was postponed.. once again. . .

On the 12th of July :laugh2:

Fucking hilarious. I'm celebrating the 4th on the 12th!

Buy as much fireworks as much as you can a week later after July 4th.....all with those discounts..etc. It's cheap and you get a lot more bang out of it! :D

I am not TOTALLY surprised, PDP.

People can be real dumb these days. Geez.

Alot of you are real funny about day delays and stuff.

I went to Maine.. UPPPPPPPERRRR maine, geez wizz..anyway.. I went to this monster truck thingy I guess and they had fireworks there... 3 of them!!! Geez... 3 different places! Awesome! Middle of nowhere. HeHe! Only us the people who attend to the place and stay overnight to camp out.

:eek: at least I didn't celebrate 4th of july cuz I wasn't in USA at this time :roll: but there is gonna be 4th of july all the time cuz it will come back next year :mrgreen:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek: at least I didn't celebrate 4th of july cuz I wasn't in USA at this time :roll: but there is gonna be 4th of july all the time cuz it will come back next year :mrgreen:

Since you mentioned being overseas -- whereabouts? Just curious, hehehe! I haven't celebrated 4th of July since 1998 cos I moved to Australia that year and been here since then!

Goldie

Just browsing the back threads and .... WHAT THE HECK.. MOVE OUT.

Does your police department actually have guns? Radars?

Anyways, About Nozobo saying the part in Wyoming is true.

However, Nozobo - I have a property in Wyoming. Cabin by a creek too. :D I get punk'd and set em flames up and tall.

Here in SC, people buy fireworks for Fourth of July, and New Year's Eve celebrations. The yards and streets are full of people shooting off fireworks in their neighborhoods.

Maybe your town did it for safty reason....like here in Independece, Ohio , they had cancelled the July 4 fireworks for serveral years now because a girl got killed by a firecracker and serveral of people were hurt, because the stand where you put the firecracker on knocked over and it shoot straight into the crowd and since that day, Indendence City hasn't forgotten about this little girl...:(

Alot of people who lives in Independece doesn't want to have another fireworks in their hometown again, so who knows what will happen later on in the furture....

Back