My Times with..

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
My Handsome son, Sean... We went to my parent's house, we had a gifts open wayy early due my parent is going to gone to Texas so we had a early so we can be all as family.

Sean love alot of gifts from me and Fly Free, He love spiderman laptop!

enjoy the pic :cool:
Sean with my two sisters.
seanwithmytwosisterscw4.jpg

AWESOME spiderman laptop!
oooawesometo4.jpg

Awww how sweet!!!!!!!!! that was nice!!!! glad he enjoyed the holidays early with you! :)

cute wow early that great spent time tog coolz guess if someone try open laptop will catch yall web oh no catch bad guyz ? lolz Merry Christmas :)

Aw what a cute little boy to have so such a special day to spend with his mom ! I am glad you spend your wonderful quality time with your own son. Make his memories the best to remember of you. ;)

What a big handsome boy!!!!

I'm glad to know that your son enjoyed himself with you & family... :thumb:

Keep update...

oh cute pictures you have there... fun time with kids are wonderful. thanks for sharing with us..

Cool! Looks like fun! Your pictures are so small to see! :cool: I am glad that your son is happy with his presents!

Woo!! hes lucky boy!! open the early christmas gifts.. our kids are very antsy .. they are counting days.. drive me crazy!

I am glad that you have chance spend time with Sean.. hes still handsome!! :) our kids miss him.. hope soon we spend all together like we used to.. blast time! lol

Spiderman laptop sounds cute! I'm glad he had such a good time opening early Christmas presents. ;)

yep sure did enjoy the day with us!!! the spiderman laptop is an educational tool to help with spelling, rhymes, and etc -- ive tried it out and its really good for Sean to play on! :lol:

yep sure did enjoy the day with us!!! the spiderman laptop is an educational tool to help with spelling, rhymes, and etc -- ive tried it out and its really good for Sean to play on! :lol:

I am glad.. I am getting V-tech learning games for my son too.. He will be getting the Learning box and the portable V-tech too.. And he got like 8 games that go with the V-Tech learning. Can't wait to see the games that teach him several skills like Spelling, Colors, Numbers, Letters, Maths, Words, etc and many more...

Awww cute pics! That great he like a spiderman laptop that you got him for christmas. He will spend many hours playing on it soon. :)

great pictures, and thanks for sharing with us too. have a good christmas. :)

My Handsome son, Sean... We went to my parent's house, we had a gifts open wayy early due my parent is going to gone to Texas so we had a early so we can be all as family.

Sean love alot of gifts from me and Fly Free, He love spiderman laptop!

enjoy the pic :cool:
Sean with my two sisters.
seanwithmytwosisterscw4.jpg

AWESOME spiderman laptop!
oooawesometo4.jpg
What a cute kid! :) I bet that he's happy with cute laptop

Back