My story about being hard of hearing

NullUser01

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kara. I'm 25 years old. I'm hard of hearing in both my ears. My right ear has moderate hearing loss and left ear has mild hearing loss. When I was 16 I had a really bad right ear infection had a middle ear infection and inner ear that turned in to mastoidist

Hi Kara! I am HoH too! I was in a car accident when I was younger and my temporal bone was fractured. I have a BAHA in one ear and often use a BTE HA in the other. Nice to meet you!

Hi Kara. I'm new here too. I'm in my late 40s and have lost nearly all hearing in one ear and moderate in the other. I try to look after my ears as much as possible, am grateful for the hearing I have and just accept the hearing I've lost. I joined this forum hoping to learn more about the situation I find myself in after years of struggling with ear problems to finally becoming partially deaf.

Hi Kara. I'm new here too. I'm in my late 40s and have lost nearly all hearing in one ear and moderate in the other. I try to look after my ears as much as possible, am grateful for the hearing I have and just accept the hearing I've lost. I joined this forum hoping to learn more about the situation I find myself in after years of struggling with ear problems to finally becoming partially deaf.
I like ur point.

Story took too long, do you have cliff's notes version?

Hi All...I just joined today. I'm in my 60's and have had SSD since birth. Just obtained a Cros hearing aid system, have had for 5 days, so it's too early to form
any judgements, but so far I'm not able to tell much difference. Does anyone else have the Cros system for SSD?

Back