My sister passed away this morning.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers and hugs. :angel:

So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers and hugs. :angel:

Thanks so much, Tristen.
I once lived in Great Falls, near CMR High School. I moved to Havre and taught at MSU-Northern for thirteen years, then went back to Great Falls after I became completely :deaf: to study speechreading at Montana School for the Deaf and Blind.
I'm in rainy Oregon now but miss snowy Montana.

It's not everyday that you hear someone say that their favorite animal is a groundhog. She sounds like a one of a kind great gal. Sorry for your loss.
Thank you, Cappy. Di was a great gal and terrific sister. She liked groundhogs 'cause her birthday was February 2, Groundhog's Day. :D

Thanks so much, Tristen.
I once lived in Great Falls, near CMR High School. I moved to Havre and taught at MSU-Northern for thirteen years, then went back to Great Falls after I became completely :deaf: to study speechreading at Montana School for the Deaf and Blind.
I'm in rainy Oregon now but miss snowy Montana.

I'm near CMR as well, but never been to Havre. Its snowing right now, actually!

I don't want to take so much AllDeaf space by responding to each of you wonderful folks separately, but I do want to say :ty: to all who sent their kind regards for my sister. My sincere appreciation to: Calvin, Mieke, DeafNerdMomm, Authentic, Moondancer, Secretblend, Rockin'robin, DeafDucky, Beowulf. You're all so very thoughtful.

I don't want to take so much AllDeaf space by responding to each of you wonderful folks separately, but I do want to say :ty: to all who sent their kind regards for my sister. My sincere appreciation to: Calvin, Mieke, DeafNerdMomm, Authentic, Moondancer, Secretblend, Rockin'robin, DeafDucky, Beowulf. You're all so very thoughtful.
No worries, This post warrants many more taking into consideration of all the crazy stuff others post.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Sending condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

Thank you for the kind condolences, Rio and SG. We appreciate them so very much.

:ty: for understanding, Sonocativo. :)

Back