My Rabbit gave me bad day! lol

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
My rabbit live outside. Anyway I had to check him because we had to move him other room and we will clean his old room. I caught a hole that he tried run away from room. I had to cover the hole with heavy rock. My rabbit got mad at me because of it. He digged and I watched him. He pee over my jean. I cannot believe that he did to me. I tried come home but I realize that I was locked out. I was mad and laughed. I called my husband to tell him to come. He came and he laughed at me. grrr lol

lol poor u.. hehe... look like rabbit doesnt like it there... rabbit are born to hop around. i love to watch rabbits around here ... beautiful creatures. :D

f-Evil-Bunny-2890.jpg

killerrabbit.jpg

rabbit_growl.jpg

evil-rabbit.jpg

bunny_pancake.jpg

lilylover it looks like you got one cool rabbit. :giggle:

I have two rabbits. One is big and all white fur with red eyes. His name is Casper. Other one smallest and copper fur with brown eyes. His name is Copper. They used live together but they didn't get along each other. They pee each other. My husband and I had to seprate them. We already build a new room for Copper. We need clean Casper's old room because the ground were not flat. There had many holes. lol

rabbits are cute.... one of my friend used to have rabbit, it was fun watching the rabbit go hoppin around the cats. I'm like whats that rabbit doing with the cats, so cute :) rabbit go around on cat few times cuz rabbit's happy. it was cool and so soft to pet. :-D

I used to have rabbit when I was young, Rabbits are smart animal. I let it run around my backyard and she dug a tunnel and found old plastic army toy ect and place it outside of tunnel. She even do a crazy jump (jumps into air and spins and land then zoom). She even chases my dog and fought my cat. It was one odd rabbit I ever had. MY rabbit too dug a hole on the cage mesh where it had weakened by rust and got away. I never found her again. Sad :sad:..

Catty

the rabbit's revenge :-o

:lol:

:lol: My thoughts exact.

I'm sorry to hear that the rabbit urine on your jeans. Your rabbit smell freedom, that's why he tried to dig his way out or maybe he smell a female, and it's humping season. :eek:

:lol: My thoughts exact.

I'm sorry to hear that the rabbit urine on your jeans. Your rabbit smell freedom, that's why he tried to dig his way out or maybe he smell a female, and it's humping season. :eek:

LOL you are so funny. Casper won't leave Copper alone because he tried hump him. Copper didn't like it. Copper did same thimg to Casper. They end up fought. I had to seprate them.

Back