my nyc trip

Awesome pics.. you seem sweet and handsome man!! :) *hugs*

i never been in NY or NYC either .. one day i would like go visiting there to see what that state and nyc look like.. :)

:wave:

TOF

FeistyChick said:
nice pics! :thumb:
glad u had fun in nyc!
i was in nyc too... too bad we didn't bump into each other! :lol:
Yeah rjr2006 could have squeezed 'em... :naughty:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll haha feisty u created a boobie monster !!!!!!!!!

back to topic WTG i was there what 3 yrs ago i belive went on tv at good morning america OMG it was SO much fun!

Very nice pictures rjr2006, I visited NYC too last June, beautiful city too!...

I went to NYC for a short time last summer. I do want to visit NYC sometime this summer!! My friend and someone (from either NY State or NYC) will surprise me...I could not figure WHO!! My friend won't tell me. GRRR

We will go to Fire Island this July... woot.

javapride said:
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll haha feisty u created a boobie monster !!!!!!!!!

back to topic

just because i have a BIG BOOBIE AVATAR ... it didn't mean he had THE RIGHT to go :topic: in this thread! :D :P

wow u are so handsome and very nice smile.. smile.. i am sure that u really enjoyed and fun there... :D

FeistyChick said:
just because i have a BIG BOOBIE AVATAR ... it didn't mean he had THE RIGHT to go :topic: in this thread! :D :P
Feisty You said too bad you didn't bump into each other See -
FeistyChick said:
nice pics! :thumb:
glad u had fun in nyc!
i was in nyc too... too bad we didn't bump into each other! :lol:
I just stated what else he could do. Other then bumping :buttsex: into you... :naughty:

BTW, You called me a "lil mofo". Feisty, I am big in everyway. I'd be more then happy to prove it... :naughty:
May I please sqeeze 'em? I'm even asking nicely...

My website is currently temporarily down, because I am making a new design for it. I have more pictures of NYC trip and it will have its own subdomain.

C.C.Sinned said:
Feisty You said too bad you didn't bump into each other See -
I just stated what else he could do. Other then bumping :buttsex: into you... :naughty:

BTW, You called me a "lil mofo". Feisty, I am big in everyway. I'd be more then happy to prove it... :naughty:
May I please sqeeze 'em? I'm even asking nicely...

sorry but they are RESERVED for a certain someone! you HUGE MOFO THEN! :P if i find that my hubby was like this... he is OUTTA THE DOOR! :nana: :booty:

RJR... SORRY for going :topic:!!! :roll:

Back