My new kitten

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I got new kitten :D

My sister's friend is giving away all of the kittens till it was last one so my mom grab it and hold for me till bath him cuz he got lots of fleas :(. My kitten was under the house outside so my mom took him to vet to make sure all are turn it out good so now he is all good then bring home at my mom's home and bath him the later which is today I got him new home which he is soooo cute and playing with my hands :lol:

Right now he is on my shoulder to sit and licking his paw lol :lol: here is the pic of my kitten :lol:

His name is Jasper. He is 2 months old and 2 weeks :) .. He already born last April 20 :)

15kitttenii7.jpg

19kittencb4.jpg

27kittengs1.jpg

awww cute grey kitten, can I have him? heheheh j/k. I wish they always stay as kittens but they grow up too fast. lol

Nope! you cant have my kitten sorry :) .. damn he climbed on my leg ow! now he little running around on my lap lol :lol:

aww what a soo cuteee kitten you havce it and said Heyy jasper here is mice for you :rofl: jkjkjkj and glad that jasper is enjoy new home

I got new kitten :D

My sister's friend is giving away all of the kittens till it was last one so my mom grab it and hold for me till bath him cuz he got lots of fleas :(. My kitten was under the house outside so my mom took him to vet to make sure all are turn it out good so now he is all good then bring home at my mom's home and bath him the later which is today I got him new home which he is soooo cute and playing with my hands :lol:

Right now he is on my shoulder to sit and licking his paw lol :lol: here is the pic of my kitten :lol:

His name is Jasper. He is 2 months old and 2 weeks :) .. He already born last April 20 :)

awwwwww adorable!!!! :D

Hi, Jasper! Bless your little soul, lol....see other topic....

Sorry, cute kitty.....

Japser's a cute kitten looks like he's very wild active kitty. He's got claws on him watch out! He's adorable kitty wish they can stay small forever unfortunately they grow up. Enjoy his baby months :)

Japser's a cute kitten looks like he's very wild active kitty. He's got claws on him watch out! He's adorable kitty wish they can stay small forever unfortunately they grow up. Enjoy his baby months :)

Ohhh yes he does so wild everywhere in my home oh boy lol .. he like go under my table so I cant allow him under my table cuz there have a cords dont want him chew it till few mins ago I put cardboard to block the cords so he cant go and chew it lol the cords of computer :)

Back