My husband's death..

I'm very sorry to hear that your husband Mike died. :(

I'm praying that the Lord will comfort you. :hug:

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved husband. I hope that you find comfort and support during this difficult time. :grouphug:

You have my deepest condolences and prayers for you and your family. So very sorry to hear of your loss, a big hug and soft shoulder to you.

My condolence to your loss loved one. His spirit will always be with you forever...
Ex buffaloian

I'm very sorry for your loss. You and Your family are in my prayers. Just remember, the memories of him and his spirit will always live in your heart, he's never gone as he will always be with you.

oh my lordy Linda - my deepest condolence. may I ask how old was your husband?

My condolences to you and your family, MistyRose. So sorry! :(

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. I will pray for you all. Rest in Peace, Mike, you will never be forgotten.

Im very sorry to hear that. You, your family and his family are in my prayers. :grouphug: Rest In Peace, Mike.

I am sorry about your husband's sudden death. You have my condolences and prayers for you to get the comfort from our heavenly father (Creator) and peace in your heart that you know that your husband will be safe and happy in heaven. Rest in Peace, Mike. Being ill for a long time is a sad way to go like this. I am giving you my hug. :hug:

I am truly sorry to hear about your husband's death. May the lord keep the strength and comfort for you, your friends and family through this difficult time. :(

Hang in there, Mistyrose. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's death. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers for comfort.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's death. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Back