O.gif
Y.gif

awww I enjoy watching you growing up and becoming a beautiful young woman

Thanks for sharing it, I thought this sideshow was awesome

^Angel^ said:
awww I enjoy watching you growing up and becoming a beautiful young woman

Thanks for sharing it, I thought this sideshow was awesome
I agree :thumb:

awesome slideshow! heh.. Indeed i agree with others that you are beautiful! :)

:ty: :ty: :ty: :grouphug:

Keep in mind that I'm 38...:giggle:

After I did the slideshow...I realized that I really had good life...these were special memories in my life...since my divorced in 2002, I turned out to have bad situations in my life...I'm starting today that I decided to put it behind me and live in happiness! ;)

The guy you see/saw in my slideshow...he is hearing and was my first love...I admit that he was my favorite guy in my life..He treated me very special...He always talked about us getting married but unfortunately our lives went separated ways...

Josh and I finally got in touch few days ago through emailing...He is happily married man and adopted a beautiful baby...He is doing great! I admit I wish that He and I were married but that's life... :)

When I saw pictures of him, his wife and the adoptive baby...I sobbed because I felt that he was supposed to be mine...His family treated me like a queen...I will always put them special place in my heart.

coloravalanche said:
:ty: :ty: :ty: :grouphug:

Keep in mind that I'm 38...:giggle:

After I did the slideshow...I realized that I really had good life...these were special memories in my life...since my divorced in 2002, I turned out to have bad situations in my life...I'm starting today that I decided to put it behind me and live in happiness! ;)

The guy you see/saw in my slideshow...he is hearing and was my first love...I admit that he was my favorite guy in my life..He treated me very special...He always talked about us getting married but unfortunately our lives went separated ways...

Josh and I finally got in touch few days ago through emailing...He is happily married man and adopted a beautiful baby...He is doing great! I admit I wish that He and I were married but that's life... :)

When I saw pictures of him, his wife and the adoptive baby...I sobbed because I felt that he was supposed to be mine...His family treated me like a queen...I will always put them special place in my heart.

Don't worry you can find another wonderful guy like him in the sea. Go out and have fun date many guys. There is a guy waiting for you somewhere. :)

Nice sideshow, You were beauitful growing up, :thumb: Where's a picture of you now at the age of 38? I wanna see. :(

Cheri said:
Nice sideshow, You were beauitful growing up, :thumb: Where's a picture of you now at the age of 38? I wanna see. :(

photo218on.jpg

The sun were in my eyes..:lol: I usually dye my hair with red auburn or else..

Thank you!

You're still beauitful before and today of course tomorrow too. What the heck, Forever more. :giggle:

Great slideshow! You were beautiful as a baby and still are now :D

Back