my eBook about being d/Deaf

brotheryellow

Reaction score
sP3Gpln.jpg

:wave:>[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S1SMYLG?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393177&creativeASIN=B00S1SMYLG&linkCode=shr&tag=holographic-20"]CLICK HERE for FREE ebook until Jan 15th, then $4.99<[/ame]:wave:

Mod Edit: Admin-approved thread.

Right, but there is a rainbow of colorful language :P

I don't know about a rainbow...

I thought the language was singularly monochromatic. As in only knows a couple of words.

One of which rhymes with duck.

Just out of boredom I started reading and laughed my butt off at this quote

...locked up in jails for misunderstanding

How in the hell do you manage to land in jail? I'm 35 years old and have NEVER ever been in a jail at all. And this is coming from a guy who's been busted for going 90mph in a 70mph zone.

Just out of boredom I started reading and laughed my butt off at this quote

How in the hell do you manage to land in jail? I'm 35 years old and have NEVER ever been in a jail at all. And this is coming from a guy who's been busted for going 90mph in a 70mph zone.

one time in my small town where i grew up, after i graduated from college, i was back in my hometown celebrating and decided to walk home to be safe to no drive. i saw cops pulled someone over so i stopped for a minute to watch. suddenly cops came over to me saying something, which later i figured they must have been trying to tell me to move on, but i didnt hear so i stayed put because i didnt want to disrespect. long story short, they cuffed me and put in jail for a bit for obstruction of justice.

Back