My dog :-)

marcyp06

Reaction score
[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-g1GX3qykg"]Meet Rupert![/ame]

That dog makes me want to squeal. It will take me awhile to understand what you said, but I really really like your dog.

Do you take your dog walking at Irene Rhinehart Park by the river?

Yes we walk here at Irene Rhineheart. I live close to the Yakima Canyon so we also walk a lot down by the river.

Nice dog! I do not know how to read sign language , but I think you said you got when him when he was a puppy??
And I like your hat too! It is cool!

Marcypo and I kiss dogs!! lol He is adorable, and he looks like a very well kept fellow.

Cool big boxer! He would love to have one more boxer which would be a perfect.

My sister always get two boxers. Actually, they are brother/sister to live together.

Nice dog! I do not know how to read sign language , but I think you said you got when him when he was a puppy??
And I like your hat too! It is cool!

Are you hearing, whatdidyousay?...I'm late-deafened, but know and read sign language, not fluently, tho'. I'm able to converse in ASL with other deafies also.

Are you hearing, whatdidyousay?...I'm late-deafened, but know and read sign language, not fluently, tho'. I'm able to converse in ASL with other deafies also.

Yes I can hear with my HA but I have a hard time understanding everything I do hear. I learned some ASL about 34 years ago and had no one to practice it with so I forgot what I did learn. There where no deaf or HOH community in my town when I was a growning up.

Awww, adorable dog! I'm thinking about getting another dog to keep my darling chihuahua company when I'm not around.

Lol. love the video and I love how Rupert is like "who t f are you talking to?"

PS Dash is adorable. I am partial to doxies.

Lol. love the video and I love how Rupert is like "who t f are you talking to?"

Normally when im signing to the computer im talking to Ruperts other mommy, so he was hoping to hear her voice I think. Not to mention being jealuos Dash was getting attention lol

Back