My dog have a hatred toward money...

Lighthouse77

Reaction score
seriously. If we leave money out, he'll grab it and shred it into pieces. He just now tried to steal our 20 dollars so he could shred it. He does not do that with paper or newspaper. He must have a serious hatred toward money

seriously. If we leave money out, he'll grab it and shred it into pieces. He just now tried to steal our 20 dollars so he could shred it. He does not do that with paper or newspaper. He must have a serious hatred toward money

Must be a "Yellow Dog":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LOL! Money tends to smell like people.

So perhaps your dog smells people on the money.

Ya be suprised where people store money on themselves. :lol:

Very interesting. Be careful with your money!!!

Very interesting. Be careful with your money!!!

Yup! And also be careful where you leave your hearing aid! Had a dog that ate my mold!! Ohhhh! Dog ended up at a vet. I ended up getting fitted for another mold.

$$$

Yup! And also be careful where you leave your hearing aid! Had a dog that ate my mold!! Ohhhh! Dog ended up at a vet. I ended up getting fitted for another mold.

$$$

When I was a kid, I had a dog who used to eat my molds. My dog now doesnt show any interest in it. It is my kids who destroy my HAs. My daughter put my HA in the washing machine when she was 5 years old because she said it was dirty and my son recently ripped my mold and tubes apart a month ago. GRRR!

One possible reason, don't you know that majority of money has trace of cocaine in it and dogs can sniff it easily and may hate that part... who knows.

When I was a kid, I had a dog who used to eat my molds. My dog now doesnt show any interest in it. It is my kids who destroy my HAs. My daughter put my HA in the washing machine when she was 5 years old because she said it was dirty and my son recently ripped my mold and tubes apart a month ago. GRRR!

lllllooooolllllllll sorry :)

lllllooooolllllllll sorry :)

That was the time I had to go without HAs for 5 years. It wasnt fun!

My son's ripping my mold and tube apart didnt result in any damage..I was able to put it back together but there seems to be more feedback than before. :D

haha that costs you for that. even though it was funny. sorry.

Oh no! :lol: I know it is not funny... I have washed mine before.

I was just 7 years old. The audiologist told me to keep it clean. So I submerged my HAs in water to wash them.

Needless to say. Mom was pissed!

But money is the same.

They carry human scent. Dogs crave that!!

Perhaps because money has more human scent that it drives them nuts.

:shock: I would not be very happy about that. He must have a pretty good "sniffer". He would probably make a good addition to the K9 unit (as JinxedKitten said). Those druggies wouldn't get far past him.

One of my dogs has shown interest in my molds before. I think I was carrying my HA and he came up to me, sniffed it, and then tried to eat it. I pulled it away from him and told him "no".

Another one of our pups used to love people's ears when he was a little feller. Whenever we'd lay on the floor, he'd come over and try to nip our ears. :lol: He loved my ears in particular (of course... they had cool hard things on top). He attempted to pull off my HAs twice. Luckily that only happened with my old HAs. He was a little older (7 months at the time -- 9 and 1/2 months now) when I got my new ones in December, so he's fine now.

Back