My daughter, Emma.

Good luck with that Dave, thats messed up your ex abusing child. When I have child, if anyone harms them I WILL gun them down. That is really sad to hear.

Oh wow, that is absolutely no good! Hope the investigations goes well. :hug:

Oh, David, I am so sorry to hear this. You are obviously doing everything that you can to protect Emma. Give her lots of hugs and understanding. This will be a confusing time for her. Even when a parent hurts a child in this way, the child still feels a sense of loyalty to the abusing parent. It will be difficult for her to reconcile her feelings. Please just be patient and give her lots of love and support.

Again, I am very, very sorry to hear this has happened to your family.:hug: And here's another one for Emma and her sister.:hug:

I agree with Jillio.

I'm so sorry this happened to you and Emma. :( I hope you'll do everything possible to punish your ex-wife to the fullest extent of the law.

*No* child should ever have to experience abuse.

Please give extra hugs to Emma.

In the meantime, I'm sending plenty of :hug: to you, Emma and her sister.

Oh my dear... I´m very sorry about what happened to your daughter. It make me :pissed: :tears:

I didn´t know that it´s not first time until I learn from this thread here. I cannot understand why CPS do SOMETHING when it´s SECOND time, not third?

You are wonderful father, your children are lucky to have you. I hope CPS will see and agree to give your children to you instead of your ex-wife.

:hug: to you and your daughter.

Despite the stories you hear, its not easy for CPS to remove a child from a parent. CPS needs ironclad proof of severe mistreatment AND a judge's approval before they can remove a child.

install NANNY-cam!

oh gawd CPS are stupid
i hope you get the kids full time as they find your ex wife abuse them i hope they can pull them out and give to you as i sorry that it happen to Emma

Oh geez, that is just horrendous, dave..
It is not easy for a father to get custody of his kids,
especially if it is hard to get evidence that a mother is
abusing her kids..
Im praying for you and hope you get custody of your
daughter as she does deserve a better parent, YOU!
Good luck and God bless!

Despite the stories you hear, its not easy for CPS to remove a child from a parent. CPS needs ironclad proof of severe mistreatment AND a judge's approval before they can remove a child.

Of course, why I'm not so surprised-- just like what happened to Kelsey Briggs.

David, don't give up!

David/Dave (which one do you prefe to be called?) I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I pray that you will be able to get your children out of that household immeidately.

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter. Why didn't the teacher report it? She is a mandatory reporter isn't she? CPS in Texas is really messed up, so keep on them. Document everything that happens to your kids. Many times the abusive parent will intimidate the child and convince people that the child is lying, it was an accident. Don't criticize your ex in front of your children either. That will just hurt your children and make them afraid to tell you anything about what is happening with mom.

Oh dear! Your children need to be away from your ex for their safety! CPS is ridiculous having to wait for evidence before removing children from danger! I hope you will get full custody!

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter. Why didn't the teacher report it? She is a mandatory reporter isn't she? CPS in Texas is really messed up, so keep on them. Document everything that happens to your kids. Many times the abusive parent will intimidate the child and convince people that the child is lying, it was an accident. Don't criticize your ex in front of your children either. That will just hurt your children and make them afraid to tell you anything about what is happening with mom.

I never criticize my ex, or anyone, in front of my children. That's a sign of bad parenting.

Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) is one of the best in the country, if not the best. It was DFPS that decided to do something about the polygamist ranch with the 400 kids when New Mexico and Colorado wouldn't do anything. My current wife works for DFPS; I see how difficult it is for her to do her job given their high expectations.

I do not live in Texas anymore. I currently live in Louisiana. Louisiana has a really crappy CPS agency, as well as most of their gov't agencies.

David/Dave (which one do you prefe to be called?) I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I pray that you will be able to get your children out of that household immeidately.

David. And thank you.

I'm sorry this had to happen to your daughter, David.

As for CPS wanting the ironclad evidence, Didn't they already have that in the previous 2 investigations? If so, Then why wasn't there any actions taken upon to that?

I do agree with others, and hopefully your daughter will be rightfully returned to you, if not, for her safety and for her mental/emotional health too.

I'm sorry this had to happen to your daughter, David.

As for CPS wanting the ironclad evidence, Didn't they already have that in the previous 2 investigations? If so, Then why wasn't there any actions taken upon to that?

I do agree with others, and hopefully your daughter will be rightfully returned to you, if not, for her safety and for her mental/emotional health too.

Hi, Jolie. They don't consider the victim's testimony as ironclad evidence. The action CPS took then was they implemented a "safety plan" for my children. The safety plan is, if one of the adults starts to become threatening, call 911. Sickening, isn't it? This is Louisiana CPS for you.

Now, Friday's incident is ironclad evidence, but I'm going to hire a lawyer just in case.

Hi, Jolie. They don't consider the victim's testimony as ironclad evidence. The action CPS took then was they implemented a "safety plan" for my children. The safety plan is, if one of the adults starts to become threatening, call 911. Sickening, isn't it? This is Louisiana CPS for you.

Now, Friday's incident is ironclad evidence, but I'm going to hire a lawyer just in case.
I wish You would get a best lawyer u can buy and get a full custody of your daughters. It angers me to know that your child is suffering and CPS can not do anything about it.

Well, in this case, removal to the FITTER parent seems in order.

Back