My Brother's Door, LOL!

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
I took some pictures on my sidekick. Yes, I know some images are blurry a bit but I will explain what they said. :) To DeafBlind ADers, don't worry, I add details for each picture. <winks!>

Those pictures are about what rules my brother made for his own room. :giggle:

[First Picture: There is my baby brother's bedroom has his door, and some ripped papers are all over his door.]

[Second Picture: A small and torn, upper-right corner note said, "No girls at all, only with permission".]

[Third Picture: A full paper with no damages or torn, it said, "You can come in if you are a boy, or if you are a girl, you have to bring a candy!".]

[Forth Picture: A torn note is a little bigger than the first note but it is a lower-left corner. It read, "Boys Only".]

[Fifth Picture: An another full paper with no damages or torn, it said, "Derryk's Room - No Visitors, only people I know who!".]

[Sixth Picture: A somewhat crescent-like torn note said, "With meow or always at night, Glacier (the kitty) can come in".]

:lol: I think it's funny. :P

Okay, I need to get to go. I'll be right back in a bit later. :)

Last edited:

Adamsmomma

This brought back some memories of when my brother was little...

He used to put up signs on his door!! HOW CUTE!!!

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Botti - He will be ten this year. ;)

Chris' Mom & Adam Momma - Heh heh, me too. I remember I did with neat and clean papers for my old room when I was a little kid but I was not really 'sexist'. :lol: Same with my little sister, too. Now it's his turn to do it. Ha ha :P

It just made me to miss my ol' good days during my childhood. :aw:

Adamsmomma

My brother used to substitute the A in his name w/the 'Ghostbuster' symbol (the Red circle w/a slash thru it over a cartoon ghost~only his lacked the ghost) and post it on his door... he was "Ghostbuster Matt" as he insisted on being called!! LOL :giggle:

He wasn't sexist either-- but he was a little big younger than your brother at that point~~

Oh to be a child again!!!

JamieLynn

I don't have any siblings but I still had a NEAT sign hanging on my door. Not sure what it said, but I guess something like "Please knock and wait for my answer before entering MY room" :giggle:

At a certain stage of my age I had to remember my dad that I was no longer a little girl :D I remember him being grumpy the first time he saw it. :giggle:

Jamie

LakeTahoe

That's so cute! My son does same thing but I did not take picture. I will next time when he create a new one!

moonflower

hehe cute
my nephew is starting to do that with his sister (my oldest niece) LOL he is 14 now but never too old for putting up sign, i did the same thing at his age by putting danger zone sign on my door LOL.
his sign said no sister allowed LOL but i am allowed to be in there shrugs.