My babygirl, Alexanderia is

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
...walking on her own with the support!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io-xon3UA0I]YouTube - Lexi walks![/ame]

She will be 11 months old in 12 days! Soooo soon!

It says the video is no longer available. :dunno:

Now it's working, awww your daughter is so adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)

Awwww... Your daughter, Lexi is so cute!!! :)

AWWW! She cracked me up...so cute! :) She's getting big and she'll walk in no time!!! :)

Cute! Next you must watch out for her to start climbing! :)

I already saw it when I logged on youtube. :) She's really cute when she is walking on her own support. :)

now what she needs is Jiro's Special Lexi Sunglasses. It's guaranteed to make her walking extra cool and extra cute. :cool2:

She's sooooo cute!!! Everytime you post about Alexi I have to check it out :giggle:

She's growing so fast!!!!

Soon we're going for the big ONE!!! :D

Thanks for adding this vid, :hug: Jamie

Aww, your daughter is so cute. She is getting big. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

so adorable grins so cute i remmy my 2nd niece when she start walking she prefer me to walk with her lol so cute

now what she needs is Jiro's Special Lexi Sunglasses. It's guaranteed to make her walking extra cool and extra cute. :cool2:

Hilarous!

Lexi is adorable! Time sure flies fast! Watch, she will be running around the house soon! As I type, my 3 year old is running back and forth from the bedroom to the living room nonstop!

That video is great! Your daughter is a beautiful little girl, and growing and learning so fast! She must be the light oif your life!

Hilarous!

Lexi is adorable! Time sure flies fast! Watch, she will be running around the house soon! As I type, my 3 year old is running back and forth from the bedroom to the living room nonstop!

oh believe me - the day I started running, the nightmare began for my parents :nana:

Wow! she is walking already? holy cow!!
she is so adorable and so sweeet looking!
Next time, she will be runnnning, ahahaha!

Back