My article on ABC website

Thanks everyone. I hope girls don't see me in wrong way any more. Had enough. Hope this is turning point in my life. Girls deserved to love and marry me.

Thanks everyone. I hope girls don't see me in wrong way any more. Had enough. Hope this is turning point in my life. Girls deserved to love and marry me.

Er... you're doing a lot of good stuff here, it's not just about getting girls.

Very nice Matty! Awesome! And you will find your bride! NOW you reminded me of me in my first 40 years of my life as a bachelor till I got married at age of 41. So, I know, Matty, we are in the same boat or I could say I was in the same boat as you are now.

I have a great autobiography manuscript I am going to publish and you shall have an autographed printed copy so YOU can understand where I come from! You really are like me before I married. I can't stop saying that. You are cool, man! Maybe I will find someone for ya. Never know!

that good writing ya doing good thing people learn something including me.hard enough being one or the other but to have aspie and hearing loss it not easy life,good luck to you in your endervours

Thanks everyone! I highly appreciated it!

Big example of what just happened on other night. This middle age women met me and play pool table, then after the game she realised that I have aspergers without me telling her. She knew what kind of communication going through. Aspergers can be easily revealing by reading the parts of differed.t form of communication. I wish girls around my age have this similar manner. Instead they just insult and leave me a virgin and single for most of the time.

Hi Matt: irony! An ad for Aspergers School-"students aged 11-22." Follows your comment #13.
Focused on Social skills. Rigourous Curriculum. Chamberlainschool.org/Aspergers.
Ever heard of it?

Sorry? I didn't quite understand what you saying? I don't see any advertisement on this page :S

I listed their website:chamberlainschool.org/Aspergers.
The question was- are you familiar this site as it might have "some interest " to you?

No, I never heard of it. I wouldn't go for it at least it seems not legitimate at all. I prefer counselling by one on one because its easier to manage.

Like you I haven't "checked out" the site in question-if "legitimate". No reason for me to do so.
Presumably the "goal of counselling" is "how to deal with what one considers a problem"?

I prefer do it for myself.

I can't make things easier for women to understand. I had lot of problems before and after consulting them about lip reading. They always think of me seeing at their lip referring to kissing as wrong way. This is really bad.

No comment on your goal of "counselling over a 7 year time frame". Your comment on how long you have been so "interacting".

Does seem to replicate" psychoanalysis" which has no "apparent goal" either.

Whether it is "reasonable" to expect girls/women to have completed courses in "understanding aspergers/autistic syndrome" in dating-interesting speculation.

Aside: perhaps "understanding DEAFness" might be more "relevant". The world in computers- Reality?

Back