MVP = Mobile Video Phone

What do you meant by that? If you were speak of MVP cannot connect another WiFi if it added one wifi location on the list, no that is not true... It does allow MVP connect to any WiFi location(s) and also can add wifi location(s) on list as well. I have MVP =)

It only have one room for wifi data. If you change location hence to say... home to a hot spot. You will have to erase your home wifi data then add hot spot. Then when return home, erase hot spot wifi and add home wifi data.

then why my vp is fine with everybody and relay? except the hovrs relay.

You may need to restart the router, but I will let another expert help you, I am not located in the U.S unfortunately.

damienmommy, our purple rep would install new wireless router and MVP for customers.

It only have one room for wifi data. If you change location hence to say... home to a hot spot. You will have to erase your home wifi data then add hot spot. Then when return home, erase hot spot wifi and add home wifi data.

Ok, now i understand what you meant, and no, you dont have to erase the ssids on list if it is on other ssid name to connect, same as laptop's way. :]

Ok, now i understand what you meant, and no, you dont have to erase the ssids on list if it is on other ssid name to connect, same as laptop's way. :]

Well my hovrs rep showed to me. I had to erase his home network and input my network. There was no room for multi wifi ssid and passcode. There was only one.

Unless you want to use Lan only, as its unlimited.

I wonder if you got the upgrade of hovrs MVP that will store the multi-ssid and passcodes.

hey Chavy57, any idea when MVP is coming out??? For Florida. Thanks.

Not quite yet. We are still in beta testing. I can only tell you one thing, it freaking awesome. No wonder customers are quiet impatient.

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-08-275A1.pdf

HOVRS Viable CSDVRS Soresnon has work more do do
more delay release mvp vpad

yeah, more delay for new ten-digital numbers till June 30. Waste time for Sorenson s working for changing new ten-digital numbers systems from proxy numbers system.

Fcc Dec. 30 release:

For existing users (for example, users who have been issued proxy numbers, or who
have been issued devices that connect with a provider’s service), the FCC has
established two time periods for the transition to the use of the new ten-digit numbers: a
three-month Registration Period, and a six-month Permissive Dialing Period.

Three-Month Registration Period. Because it may not be possible for all current VRS
and IP Relay users to register with a default provider by December 31, 2008, the FCC
has established a Registration Period to allow existing VRS and IP Relay users to
register with a default provider. Existing users may register with the provider of their
choice during the three-month period beginning December 31, 2008, and ending March
31, 2009.

Six-Month Permissive Dialing Period. Between December 31, 2008, and June 30, 2009,
VRS or IP Relay users who have received ten-digit geographic numbers may still receive
calls to their former “proxy” or “alias” numbers. Default providers will provide messages
notifying callers of their users’ new ten-digit geographic numbers and advising callers
that, after June 30, 2009, users may only be reached by dialing the new number.
(Please note that, after June 30, 2009, any toll-free number used to route VRS or IP
Relay calls must be directed to the appropriate ten-digit geographic number.

yeah, more delay for new ten-digital numbers till June 30. Waste time for Sorenson s working for changing new ten-digital numbers systems from proxy numbers system.

Waste time for Sorenson how? They have been assigning people with local numbers.

Report to FCC on Sorenson kept delaying and doing illegal lately.. Sorenson should do for changing new local numbers now. but they are delay and more... What s hell to Sorenson!

Report to FCC on Sorenson kept delaying and doing illegal lately.. Sorenson should do for changing new local numbers now. but they are delay and more... What s hell to Sorenson!

You are sorely misinformed. Sorenson is already distributing 10-digit numbering. I know a lot of people with VP-200s with 10-digit numbers already. Please get your facts straight before bashing Sorenson. Read this press release.

Sorenson Communications - Connecting You

crap information your pissing at soresnon now why?. my post delete from yesterday moderator no courtesy inform me FCC released a big order on december 19

you go to fcc, file long complaint fcc laughs at you not see your name in fcc public filing so you is all talk no action vp200 ready to get now mvp not ready now in third year

what delay from soresnon? vp200 ready to get mvp not ready now in third year

i get mvp then i crap it with dog feces or use as target practice
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8cMhf-GSzI]YouTube - Ipod + Rifle[/ame]

Back