MVP is success!!

Last edited:
I know they are false!!, they cheat you!! how??
they have 3G or EVDO router with wi-fi under seat wire to 9Volt A.C. to like match-burn slot 9V A.C.

EVDO WiFi Router (EL-EV585) - China Evdo Router, Mobile Router, Ev-Do Router in Router & Switch
Huawei D100 3G to WiFi Router | iTech News Net - Gadget News and Reviews
etc.. more

9 volt AC alternating current wrong

Car use 12 volt DC system not AC

wifi from dir450 with evdo working fine with vp200 i aint faze about mvp inside moving car

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=524

Last edited:
Very nice!

I could see having two MVPs in the back of the car (where it can be mounted to the back of the headrest with some Velcros. :) However, I think the speed of 3G should be boosted to account for double the bandwidth.

I wish my Samsung Ace from Sprint has Wi-Fi, but too bad it does not have it. :(

I know they are false!!, they cheat you!! how??
they have 3G or EVDO router with wi-fi under seat wire converter to Cigarette lighter plug adapter

False? Huh? They make no claims about HOW they do it -- just that it's possible to do. Someone needs to get an answer from them on:

1) What was their setup? EVDO-equipped WiFi router on what cell network in what area? Could they be using Sprint 4G in Baltimore?
2) What were their up/down speeds while driving?

They don't say "we were using the public WiFi network" then they'd be lying.

I spoke too soon.

The author of the site responded with information he was using a PHS300 "Personal Host Spot" router with a Sprint 3G USB aircard. I presume 3G speeds are enough when equipped with that router. I saw there is a note up from Bob asking about where they were using the router, and what were the speeds.

PHS300 link: Cradlepoint PHS300 w/Free Mobile Adapter + Carrying Case [PHS300-B] - $179.99 : 3Gstore.com, Mobile Broadband Made Easy. Verizon & Sprint EVDO Modems, Antennas, Amplifiers, CradlePoint Routers.
Sprint USB Aircard link: Sprint Relay Store - Welcome!

Did you see #1 that MVP WI-FI in Highway/Freeway without any 3G, 4G, Cell etc..? False or True?

becuase wi-fi only up to 100 Feets

False? Huh? They make no claims about HOW they do it -- just that it's possible to do. Someone needs to get an answer from them on:

1) What was their setup? EVDO-equipped WiFi router on what cell network in what area? Could they be using Sprint 4G in Baltimore?
2) What were their up/down speeds while driving?

They don't say "we were using the public WiFi network" then they'd be lying.

It might be helpful to post a picture of a router with a personal hotspot so that the information can be cleared up in here.

I spoke too soon.

The author of the site responded with information he was using a PHS300 "Personal Host Spot" router with a Sprint 3G USB aircard. I presume 3G speeds are enough when equipped with that router. I saw there is a note up from Bob asking about where they were using the router, and what were the speeds.

PHS300 link: Cradlepoint PHS300 w/Free Mobile Adapter + Carrying Case [PHS300-B] - $179.99 : 3Gstore.com, Mobile Broadband Made Easy. Verizon & Sprint EVDO Modems, Antennas, Amplifiers, CradlePoint Routers.
Sprint USB Aircard link: Sprint Relay Store - Welcome!

Yep! VP200 can do same thing for people who dont have HSI in area then use carrier wireless.

Rex Barlow : photos : First EPA Event at Fremont, CA- powered by SmugMug

Check it out.

Mod Note:

Posts are removed... Guys, please stick to the topic.

What? cradlepoint router? I wonder, how many do we have a routes right now? We do not know which one better routers with 3G between Portable VPs and VPs?

When I saw the MVP in Video 3, Using MVP on highway,

I knew it has to be Cradlepoint router with USB Wireless. Those are great devices!

Several Purple reps have those and it works great when trying to demo at Expo booth in non-Wifi hotspot area to show people how MVP works.

What's great about cradlepoint router is that it can hook up to 16 MVP and able to call eachother!!

Back