Muslim terrorists attack Christians at college in Kenya

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Al-Shabaab says they are 'holding many Christians alive' after claiming responsibility for an attack at Garissa University in eastern Kenya Thursday that left at least 15 people dead, dozens more injured and hundreds of students unaccounted for."

attack on college

"A spokesman for the terror group told the BBC that it attacked the school because 'it’s on Muslim land colonized by non-Muslims.'”

The details are horrible! :(

interpretation of islam and fear that what makes it evil rather than brain washed un-educated people

I wonder what happen to those poor school girls in Nigeria..Goodluck jonathan as good as wilted lettice

They were used as sex slaves, when their captors got bored with them and they were over used and deemed useless... killed, or sold or traded....all had bad ends...

Very sad times for humanity. The muslim religion in its current state is in danger to itself and to the rest of the world. Muslims need to renounce this senseless violence and work with the civilized world to combat and re-educate its members to stay away from radicalism.

I dont understand why a so called god would need to require us to kill and maim each other in its name? Its not gods fault as we have free will-its the nasty mind of a human beings which is capable of thinking of such cruel things to gain what it wants.

Much easier to get what they want by taking precious life away rather than to help humanity. It is the ones who love life and have good morals and ethics that suffer the most. Evil such as lies, theft, murder adultry greed are such an easy path to take because it is at someone elses cost.

all these young people been radicalized at school and parents blaming police for kids going over to Syria. er I don't think so,it comes down to three things parents school and mosque.
I went in a mosque last year this lovely old imman caming running over to me he was so nice kind sweet one week later I saw him on tv in his muslim robes screaming for the blood of Englishmen and his opinions of americans blood curderling...so I don't trust them

Back