Music/Video aftermath...

Mudkipz

Reaction score
Everytime I "listen" to musics or videos on Youtube just for hearing practice, I get this "soft" continuous sound inside my head and It does not go away until like 5 minutes later...

It's incredibly annoying as I try to spend my time practicing my hearing "routine" without distractions. It's like musics inside my head, but NOT REALLY music, but just one very soft "emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" inside my head for a while... :|

Hard to describe, but it does happen when I'm done watching a few minutes length video. Anyone experiences this? What is it called? How you treat it? :hmm:

Thanks!

I get that too. kinda like ringing in your ears.

or it is like looking at a lightbulb and when you close your eyes, you still see that lightbulb in your vision, except it is sounds this time.

I get that too. kinda like ringing in your ears.

Yes! *points at you immediatly* Ringing! :aw: I get "ringing" in my ears after watching a Youtube video or listening to a song... No cover the ear headphones are used, so it can't be that... :hmm:

I hear that normal person get "ringing" in their ears, but that's like only if they go to a concert or a party with a radio blasting around...

Help! :wave:

Wait no it's not "ringing" like "eekk eekk ekkk.. eekk.." it's really quiet and almost to none volume level inside my head and NO Patterns! just continously on-going soft sound in my head, but goes away for a while!

There I described it better... :P

does it feel like a very long metal ding? I get that after listening to music. I think it is all part of your brain trying to learn new sounds. To me, it still sound like ear ringing that has a metal ding sounding to it, though. I think it is because my brain is doing the same thing as it does when I stare at a light bulb. I hope that make sense, if it doesn't , that's ok. but this is what I experienced.

btw, Ear ringing come in all shape and forms. You can look up musical tinnitus also called musical ear syndrome which is what I also get.

Back