Museum of GLBT Historical Society

e

Reaction score
Just learned about this, it's not up yet but they're working on it. It's pretty cool that they're going to set up a museum about gay, lesbian, bi and trans history somewhere in Northern Cali (probably in SF). Check it out at www.glbthistory.org. Be a sponsor to keep the community strong! :thumb:

OH RIGHT ON! im glad to hear abt this! i heard abt it last yr but was UNSURE if it was still in process! :) WTG for these poeple!

It says it'll be TEN YEARS before ground is broken for the museum. Still, I like the idea that its privately financed so people like Jerry Falwell can get digestion knowing there is very little he can do to derail the plans. :laugh2:

Eversince I lived in Los Angeles and experienced first hand of seeing gays and lesbians in the open -- of course, at the time, I was confused...both repulsed and fascinated...soon, that changed when I had my first REAL sexual experience with an ex lady roommate who taught me a lot about lesbianism. Since then, I've been a strong advocate for gays and lesbians to be proud of themselves and their history/culture. :thumb: I have lots of friends who are gay and lesbian and it doesn't bother me at all. :)

WTG in getting that museum set up -- sure hope it'll be opened soon! ;)

Back