MST3K Captions

SubBot

Reaction score
Hi,

It's been a while since I posted but I just wanted to let anyone that's interested know that captions are being made for MST3K (or Mystery Science Theater 3000, to those unfamiliar with it.)

I think it's time for your community to start enjoying one of the greatest shows (imo) ever made.

I have 101-206 complete, but am lacking proofers/editors to get them all up to youtube.

I have 101-108 available now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZyYUMKD5tUqLXneOVj4Deg

Enjoy!

S

Hi,

It's been a while since I posted but I just wanted to let anyone that's interested know that captions are being made for MST3K (or Mystery Science Theater 3000, to those unfamiliar with it.)

I think it's time for your community to start enjoying one of the greatest shows (imo) ever made.

I have 101-206 complete, but am lacking proofers/editors to get them all up to youtube.

I have 101-108 available now.

UPDATE:

I've been helping SubBot get episodes up and running - there are now several more MST3K episodes captioned for your viewing pleasure. (Almost all of Season 1 is up - episode #113 to finish season off will be coming shortly!) He does this for no pay - just a love of the show & for a non-native wife who had trouble keeping track of all of the crazy dialogue. Captions are amazingly accurate, colorful (separated by character so you know who's saying what) and they closely follow the mouthing which we know makes a big difference. Any musical numbers are done in karaoke style! Please help us spread the word to anyone who might enjoy being able to watch this silly lovable show!

Back