MOvie "And Your Name is Jonah" is now subtitled!!

pixiestix

Reaction score
On Instant streaming on netflix!! I watched it over the weekend and it was a good movie!!!

Sally Struthers is a favorite actress of mine, I thought she was great in the film. I just wish Netflix would pick up "Love is Never Silent." I saw it years ago on TV and have just never seen it available.

Glad they finally added Subtitles for this. It is one of my favorite Deaf-related movies!! Lots of cameos by famous deaf actors.

Wirelessly posted

Really glad about that. It's sad though that those of us outside of the U.S. are unable to access Deaf movies and films except for those geared for the major box offices.

I haven't seen this movie since childhood. I'd asked lots of people about it, but no one knew anything about the film. Can't wait to see it again. Thanks for the information.

Sally Struthers is a favorite actress of mine, I thought she was great in the film. I just wish Netflix would pick up "Love is Never Silent." I saw it years ago on TV and have just never seen it available.

That movie is available on a DVD now. You can find one at any Hallmark stores. I have one myself and still enjoy watching it. Good luck finding one!

That is interesting. I contacted Hallmark and they said it is not a hallmark movie so it's not on dvd. I looked on internet for it on dvd.. none... hmmmmm

That movie is available on a DVD now. You can find one at any Hallmark stores. I have one myself and still enjoy watching it. Good luck finding one!

I wonder if it comes with subtitles...it amazes me how many films, including those aimed at the deaf community, don't....the last I checked, "Through Deaf Eyes" on Neflix doesn't have subtitles....

I wonder if it comes with subtitles...it amazes me how many films, including those aimed at the deaf community, don't....the last I checked, "Through Deaf Eyes" on Neflix doesn't have subtitles....

Mine came with captions, using my regular DVD player. No subtitles.

LuvCilla

Back