Motorola droid vs iPhone 3gs

18 Aug, 2010
QWERTY Keyboard Case for iPhone
Posted by: Jeff In: Cell Phone Gadgets

iphone_qwerty-case-500x375.jpg

One of the biggest disadvantages of the iPhone versus the Blackberry or other smartphones is the lack of a physical keyboard. Industrial designer Altamash Jiwani has drawn up a conceptual design for a QWERTY keyboard case that snaps right on to the iPhone. Yes before you go freaking out, it’s a design concept (sorry!) but an intriguing one. The keyboard itself is designed to slide up and down to either cover the button on the bottom or not.
iphone_qwerty-500x369.jpg

It’s an interesting (and some would probably say necessary) design idea but somehow I don’t think Apple will go for it.
(via yanko)

I don't need to get extra keyboard case for Iphone.

Why I need a physical keyboard if the full Touchscreen device has virtual keyboard & multi-touch? Like Steve Job said, no need physical keyboard, because iphone already has MULTI-TOUCH, friendly touch-fingers, etc..

Why I need a physical keyboard if the full Touchscreen device has virtual keyboard & multi-touch? Like Steve Job said, no need physical keyboard, because iphone already has MULTI-TOUCH, friendly touch-fingers, etc..

Steve Jobs make sure everybody are keep individual instead being share becauyse multi-touch mean more germ on display. Eww! ;)

Steve Jobs make sure everybody are keep individual instead being share becauyse multi-touch mean more germ on display. Eww! ;)
Ahhh, Good thing, people won't touch my expensive touchscreen device if they asked me, curiously play with my device.. I would tell them I am cold and cough.. or i sneeze directly my touchscreen device in front of them. they would say eww, forget it.. LOL!

Back